Golf In Khon Kaen

racefan

Hi can anybody tell me if there are any golf courses in the Khon Kaen area (say a 60k radius)

I am staying in Chonabot for a week in June and would like to get in a game if there are any around.

Tel no's/directions would be appreciated.

Thanks

Hi can anybody tell me if there are any golf courses in the Khon Kaen area (say a 60k radius)

I am staying in Chonabot for a week in June and would like to get in a game if there are any around.

Thanks

Yes. There are 2 courses, one in Khon Kaen(Army 9 holes) near the airport and a 18 hole course at Ubolratdam, 56 KM from Khon Kaen towards Udon Thani.

Thanks

Yes. There are 2 courses, one in Khon Kaen(Army 9 holes) near the airport and a 18 hole course at Ubolratdam, 56 KM from Khon Kaen towards Udon Thani.

Thanks for that, much appreciated.

Do you know if any bars run golf societys from KK?

Thanks

can you explain the term bars running golf courses?

there are heaps of bars in KK and none of them run golf courses.

you could try khonkaen.com for the social aspects of golfing there

Thanks

My post did in fact ask do any bars run golf societys not golf courses, i.e. weekly golf matches.

Thanks for the info anyway

Thanks

My post did in fact ask do any bars run golf societys not golf courses, i.e. weekly golf matches.

Thanks for the info anyway

Maybe I can help you. There is a bar "ERICS BAR" near the Sofitel ( 100 yards away, same street) they have a golfing section. You can find Erics Bar in the Khon Kaen Forum.

Best of luck

Hi

There are societies run from Erics Bar, Juniors Bar and Cheap Charlies ( all within 3 minutes walk of Sofitel).

One of the groups meet every TUESDAY at Ubolrat Dam course for 09:00 Tee time and again every THURSDAY at the Army course (08:30 Tee time).

ANYONE is welcome to turn up and join the round, but you need to make your way to the courses.

I hope this helps but PM me if you need any more info.