Investigation underway after people dress as motosai taxi drivers to jump vaccine queue

webfact

This just demonstrates how desperate people are to be vaccinated and how pathetic the vaccine rollout has been so far.

Heads should roll within the powers that be, but of course they are all too busy giving themselves a pat on the back to notice what a mess the vaccination drive has been so far.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, webfact said:

Jirut said that any people found to have broken the law will be prosecuted.

Just name and shame them. But that may be impossible if they have any status or connections.

Interesting that their images are blurred, even though they are wearing masks and are in a public place.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Katipo said:

Honestly, this is a really <deleted>ty selfish thing to do.

It would be if vaccinations were being delivered on the basis of vulnereability.  They are not.  My partner, who is in his 40s and has no underlying medical condition, was vaccinated earlier this week.  Meanwhile elderly and sick people are not able to get vaccinated.  Really, it's every man/woman/katoey for himself given the hopelessly incompetent vaccine rollout here.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Dmaxdan said:

This just demonstrates how desperate people are to be vaccinated and how pathetic the vaccine rollout has been so far.

Heads should roll within the powers that be, but of course they are all too busy giving themselves a pat on the back to notice what a mess the vaccination drive has been so far.

Its so true.  Constantly saying everything is going to plan.  It's such a freaking fiasco.  

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, MrJ2U said:

Its so true.  Constantly saying everything is going to plan.  It's such a freaking fiasco.  

Government vaccination website is effectively broken and has been since it's been rolled out. Or it's functionality is far beyond my comprehension.

Maybe it's just Thai logic

• Like 2

1 hour ago, faraday said:

@4MyEgo

Take it easy mate, speaking like that is heresy & you'll get burned at the stake or worse.????

You have to be afraid, that's part of the plan, so that the pharmaceutical companies rake it in.

I don't know about the above, but pulling medicines off of the shelves that have been around for years treating similar disease and releasing vaccines under a large trial where people are dying, (not vaccine related of course) they keep telling us and those with the blinkers on keep agreeing, just doesn't add up.

Call it what you will, but how many people died under treatments of these medicines, which larger studies now agree and funded by others as big pharma didn't want to fund them because obviously it wasn't as profitable as the lucrative experimental vaccines is beyond me.

But we sit, watch, listen as opposed to run with arm out of fear of dying without this miracle cure against the virus, well not me, I will wait for more evidence and keep the other options in mind from the recent studies, until all the data is in and or a vaccine without death as after vaccine event is out of the equation. 

10 hours ago, Enzian said:

I'm 81 and have tried playing that card; hasn't helped so far.

I might have better luck if I wear my forty year old suit which I drag out for weddings and funerals. I haven't packed it away too carefully this time as the time is approaching when my wife may have to get it out to make me look presentable for my farewell performance. Not for a while I hope,????????

• Like 1
  • Haha 1