At what age did you actually start feeling old?

seancbk

Probably when i hit 65 and also suffered a health issue which took some months to recover from. Also, this year when i got to 69 and realised i would be 70 in one year. Sex? Still think about it frequently - time to trade in the 50 year old for a pair of 25s ......

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

It seems some people get rapidly older when they stop working. It seems many have to get used to their retirement and some handle it better than others.

That’s true, you really need to have new projects when you retire. Preferably activities you enjoy, in my case reading, gym, cycling … and crack cocaine!

PS. There is a joke there somewhere.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, spidermike007 said:
13 hours ago, holy cow cm said:

I hope you turned around to her and said I hope you shave it too. No fun looking at a bearded taco.

Some of us disagree, and find the opposite to be boring, boring, boring. 

Not so much boring but more lacking eroticism. It's like looking at a nude oil painting by one of the masters in a museum. 

12 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I can't write what I'd really like to, but shaving is only good if done regularly. Nothing worse than that scratchy feeling.

Been there, done that. It feels like doing it doggy-style to a hedgehog. ???? ????

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:
11 hours ago, holy cow cm said:

That naughty little girl needs a spanking.

Maybe that's what she thinks when she sees you. ????

Two bar-girls sitting at their bar.

First girl: Do you see that old guy on the other side of Beach Road?

Second girl: Yes, why?

First girl: Well, he'll give you 5,000B if you let him spank you.

Second girl: Wow! How long does he spank you for?

First girl: Until you give him his money back. ????

• Haha 2

19 hours ago, CharlieH said:

You'll start feeling it, when you feel it literally.

When your eyesight start fading, when your joints start to complain, when you can no longer eat certain things, when you gotta get up in the n8ght to pee,when all you can raise is a smile !

And yes all those things will come to most, the only thing that varies is WHEN ! but bet your ar** it will !

Happening now at 70.

6 hours ago, habuspasha said:

. Today, days before I turn 80, I feel younger than I did at 40.  She complains she is getting old 

"you're only as old as the one you're feeling"  ...............

so,  i guess you are both right 

Edited by rumak

14 hours ago, Rampant Rabbit said:

I  look  way  younger than I am  full head o  hair but in the last 18  months ive really  noticed a  change, Im 58 in 4  months, things are  getting harder to do, stiffer  less  flexible, seem more  sleepy, eyesights  gone to krap  in the last 5  years.

Welcome !

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, jack71 said:

what were the causes of death for your friends in thailand.? anything suspicious?

Cancer x2, liver failure x2, 1 m/c accident (hit a tree while drunk), 1 falling in the shower (while drunk), 1 stroke, 1 fell in the moat (while drunk).

There should be a positive note in this thread, so here is my attempt at 'good news'.

A few years ago I read an article where some lab wanted to know the fastest a man could go from flaccid to climax (if you don't remember the significance of those words without me getting more prurient, then consider yourself old). Besides the obvious curiosity when I saw the goal of the experiment, my only other thought was "Who funds these things?".

One man set the benchmark. He went from flaccid to climax in 11 seconds, beating all other comers, so to speak.

The man was 82 years old.

The article did not say, but I suspected the man lived in Pattaya.

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, Walker88 said:

One man set the benchmark. He went from flaccid to climax in 11 seconds, beating all other comers, so to speak.

Yes,  i knew him.    Now I understand why all the girls used to fight over who would go home with him !     

Really epitomized the meaning of short time  ????

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

It seems the important question is more: how often are you drunk? 

drunk and drunker.     dumb and dumber.........

51 minutes ago, Walker88 said:

There should be a positive note in this thread, so here is my attempt at 'good news'.

A few years ago I read an article where some lab wanted to know the fastest a man could go from flaccid to climax (if you don't remember the significance of those words without me getting more prurient, then consider yourself old). Besides the obvious curiosity when I saw the goal of the experiment, my only other thought was "Who funds these things?".

I guess he lived somewhere far away and it was his first time in Pattaya. ???? 

21 hours ago, RichardColeman said:

'I' don't feel old - I just see my body aging.

My body is still in good knick, full head hair, I look quite young - just have rubbish teeth now - so getting old is just swings and roundabouts.

Besides - I am always told I am a sexy man walking down the sois - I love it, wife walking behind hates it.

When I look at myself in the mirror, I see myself as looking years younger, but when I look at myself in my smartphone camera, I see myself as looking years older.

12 minutes ago, possum1931 said:

When I look at myself in the mirror, I see myself as looking years younger, but when I look at myself in my smartphone camera, I see myself as looking years older.

Does that prof that your smartphone is smarter than your mirror?

0*iYxInpkP2GcjjAm-.jpg

• Haha 1