Vendor arrested in Bangkok for reportedly selling hundreds of illegal sex toys online

webfact

On 6/11/2021 at 6:31 AM, colinneil said:

Pathetic isnt it, a man selling a few dildos is struck with the full force of he police farce, who sadly have sod all more important to do with their time, than spend it displaying dildos just for the photo op.

Get a life dipsticks, get out there and catch real criminals.

Heres a tip.... Have a look in government house, place is full of them.????

Dildos? 

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, Caldera said:

What a kindergarten.

Here's an idea: Legalize sex toys and let the police use their valuable time to deal with real crimes and criminals.

Not many photo op's in chasing the likes of red bulls etc., could be dangerous to health. 

18 hours ago, RobU said:

Months ago we were discussing a topic where women were delivered sex toys COD which they had not ordered. Some people wondered why many ladies did not complain to the police. I stated that the sale of sex toys was illegal in Thailand (and hence the women did not want to be implicated and investigated for something they did not do. i.e. guilty by implication because they paid the COD) Someone answered me with a statement that online sales were legal this proves that statement to be unfounded.

Guess you're happy now that your comment has been ratified ????

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Artisi said:

Not many photo op's in chasing the likes of red bulls etc., could be dangerous to health. 

Actually I can think of a PM who could benefit from a large anal bung as it appears that is where most of his ideas about running a country come from

2 hours ago, Artisi said:

Guess you're happy now that your comment has been ratified ????

Smug is more like it????. I disagree with this law it's a bloody stupid one probably passed under pressure, along with the anti prostitution laws, from Western do gooders who tried to dominate Asia in the 50's and 60's

Edited by RobU

11 hours ago, BobBKK said:

If your wife believes that she'll believe anything. So where are these 'real' toys, that don't damage poor Thais, to be purchased?  in the local sex shop?  online?  surely such concern for the purchase of REAL toys is justified - and they are freely available right? ...WRONG

I take your point and Thai laws concerning sex toys are laughably archaic - however in my very smart wifes defense - counterfeit or cheap sex toys can be quite dangerous..

https://www.medicaldaily.com/bootleg-sex-toys-may-contain-unsafe-chemicals-4-ways-spot-fake-adult-novelty-293864

https://dangerouslilly.com/toxictoys/

https://lifehacker.com/why-i-dont-recommend-buying-sex-toys-on-amazon-1733804821

Next time check the brand on your But(t) plug.