Krabi Ao Nang

h90

Thinking of making a few days off from work in Krabi.

Where to stay in Krabi or Ao Nang, silent, as natural as possible, somewhere small place local ownership prefered.

Some diving should be possible somewhere near.

Any ideas/good/bad experiences?

Thinking of making a few days off from work in Krabi.

Where to stay in Krabi or Ao Nang, silent, as natural as possible, somewhere small place local ownership prefered.

Some diving should be possible somewhere near.

Any ideas/good/bad experiences?

Check out Lai Thai Resort- western managed for 12 years. www-laithai-resort. Fits your requirements

oh, so you are another one of those who managed to grab a 99-Baht seat with Air-Asia in July / August :o

no my wife is one of the real hardcore southies.....

she told she would walk before she would use air-asia as it is a thaksin airline.....

the explanation that with 99 baht they anyway make a minus, and her boycot won't change the world didn't help.....

The idea I take air asia and she walks was also not appreciated......

Last November I stayed at Duang Jai Village in Ao Nang. I payed either 2400 or 2600 a night, including tax and breakfast, and I think I booked it on Sawadee.com. Nice, deluxe rooms with everything, nice pool, Thai owned, and the hotel is pretty new. Some websites have not very good pictures, so look around at others if the one you see doens't look nice. Also, it is a smaller hotel, maybe 25 rooms or so.