Foreigners in Thailand can register for COVID-19 vaccine from June 14

webfact

9 minutes ago, samtam said:

Clever you....perhaps you can educate all of these dummies too:

Try to update your information / Use the edit function.  Refill in the needed drop down boxes and then register.  Se if that does not work for you to then be able to obtain an appointment.  I had to do it three times yesterday before it worked.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, samtam said:

I've tried it more than 3 times, but I will have another go when it reopens today.

I was able to use the green tab below the Open 1200 Noon tab.  Once I clicked it and then updated my info, the green box disappeared and the only one left was the Open 1200 Noon tab.  I did it before 12 noon, and then after 12 Noon, i tried 3 times before being successful at getting an appointment date as I stated in another post.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Nojohndoe said:

Has anyone noted that the information provided states that the site is  functional  between the hours of 2 pm (14.00 hrs) and 6 pm (1800 hrs) ?

That might explain why so many have had problems?

We're talking about 2 different sites. The thailandintervac.com has the site open at 12 noon. Obviously I can't open it before.

3 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

I was able to use the green tab below the Open 1200 Noon tab.  Once I clicked it and then updated my info, the green box disappeared and the only one left was the Open 1200 Noon tab.  I did it before 12 noon, and then after 12 Noon, i tried 3 times before being successful at getting an appointment date as I stated in another post.

The green bar is not available today, (as of just now):

1979800654_Screenshot(276).png.d91026a4a21e28b467aa006b9a2136e1.png

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

It is no wonder it doesn't work... judging by posts here the site is getting bombarded by TV posters trying to register multiple times, trying to change their details and check on their status.  

Surprising when the only places listed are a couple in Bangkok. 

Why surprising, there are a lot of us who live and do work here in Bangkok as well as those that are truly retired.  Not everyone lives outside of Bangkok, and yes there are many that do, but I can assure you there are more living inside the city.

• Like 2

Just now, jacko45k said:

What you haven't done so several times already?

Yes, I've "registered" but it keeps telling me that the information is not completed, so I have to go back to repeat the details, which keep dropping...oh forget it.

1860826510_Screenshot(268)_LI.jpg.a99da62a7801e19412430ff00c0f9db5.jpg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ThailandRyan said:

This gets better and better and more confusing as the days go on.

Did you really expect anything different? With people like this at the helm, it can only go pear shaped. 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

Why surprising, there are a lot of us who live and do work here in Bangkok as well as those that are truly retired.  Not everyone lives outside of Bangkok, and yes there are many that do, but I can assure you there are more living inside the city.

How many times have you been on that site?  Get some work done....

Edited by jacko45k
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

How many times have you been on that site?  Get some work done....

Yes master, your slave awaits your work orders.  Get a life based in reality and you may go far.