Foreigners in Thailand can register for COVID-19 vaccine from June 14

webfact

12 minutes ago, Golden Triangle said:

I was under the impression that all the previous data had been migrated to a new site, obviously not.

Usually data is kept on a different server from the website anyway. (Different websites can access the data from one server)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Right last post on this shambles

i dug out ancient yahoo mail i thought was deleted logged into https://thailandintervac.com/expatriates

it gives you a chance to list pre existing conditions

i input all details got accepted which proves there must be bug as i could not amend the other e mail

Sadly only BKK hospitals (which i will not travel to) so no use as i live south of Hua hin hopefully hh will come on line soon

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Nojohndoe said:

Has anyone noted that the information provided states that the site is  functional  between the hours of 2 pm (14.00 hrs) and 6 pm (1800 hrs) ?

That might explain why so many have had problems?

I had no problem registering, but the calendar of availability (still only BKK hospitals) shows zero dates available from now through January 2022. Will that change on June 14?

6 minutes ago, Thaitruth said:

They say laughter is the best medicine and with the daily edicts from the Thai Ministry of Health and the Thai Authority of Tourism their respective ministers certainly give us much to laugh about. Hey perhaps we will never need the vaccine?

I think we should stop sending posts about the subject, otherwise the TH website will jam as the intervac does. 55555

5 hours ago, macgver said:

Last Wednesday, I am able to register with Mor Phom and my schedule for vaccination will be on 29 July 2021 for AZ.  However, my wife's office will receive Sinopharm on 20 June, possible I will go for this, instead AZ. 

Mor Phrom is dead mine was for the 10th June at 13.00 turned away Thais only told the MP app is no good 

2 hours ago, SlyouThai said:

just an idea... but what about having like an app showing you are vaccinated ? then force bars/pubs/clubs to request it at entry ? .... There are many thai people vaccinated now , from the great chinese vaccine ... so what are they waiting for ?

Exactly what they have, when you get vaccinated you will see the detail on Mor Phrom, did mine on Monday.

IMG-20210608-WA0002[1].jpg

it would be much less stress for us if they just said ..we will put up lots of registration sites for you a new one every week so you get so peed off you wait and spend your money at a private hospital  i have registered successfully with 3 now turned away each time. 

4 minutes ago, PEE TEE said:

Mor Phrom is dead mine was for the 10th June at 13.00 turned away Thais only told the MP app is no good 

My Mor Phrom app was for 9am on 7th June, no problem done and dusted by 10.30.

5 hours ago, samtam said:

Thanks. Just done this and still the "Date information not completed. Relaod again" message.

Should I update, not check eligibility, then close and open after 12...is that what you're saying?

1586804583_Screenshot(278)_LI.jpg.441fabb7e8f6c0017e28b655167b901a.jpg

Ignore the date information not completed message.  Click on the red 'Change booking'.

11 minutes ago, PEE TEE said:

Ok maybe its only Samui don't know where you are  but good for you 

I don't think you are alone, or am I. I use Bang Saen hospital and they in fact registered me on the app before it came out on May 1st. Also seen others have success with app appointment.

I mentioned in another post that there may well be a bit of politics involved with provincial authorities trying to do their own thing.

I just logged in and offered appointment for 29 June at Pyahthai2 Hospital. Only issue I had was that my name contains an apostrophe and it rejected the registration and sent me back to complete the form again. I also removed the / from my house number (123/55) just in case it would reject the form again.

Screenshot 2021-06-11 at 16.58.00.png

Edited by pj123
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, pj123 said:

I just logged in and offered appointment for 29 June at Pyahthai2 Hospital. Only issue I had was that my name contains an apostrophe and it rejected the registration and sent me back to complete the form again. I also removed the / from my house number (123/55) just in case it would reject the form again.

Screenshot 2021-06-11 at 16.58.00.png

Well done. Registered yesterday and got the same date/time as you. Remember to login again before the appointed  date to re-check your comfirmation. Stated as caveat that appointment can be change by the doctors. 

A colleague of mine registered successfully an hour or so ago. So I tried it and it worked for me too. Whether that will translate into a vaccination on the date I picked (AstraZeneca in early July at Phayathai 2) who knows. 

Note - some of the dates that show as available actually don't have any vaccine left (look to see if it says Sinovac 0 AstraZeneca 0) above the calendar. Others show as having available doses but then return a message about all queue slots being taken. If that happens just try another date or another hospital. 

All in all was pretty quick and painless but I think it's as much luck of the draw as anything.

Good luck one and all ...

• Like 2