Jump to content
Thai Visa Forum

Recommended Posts

1: Can i go to immigration with my wife only and her mums signed tabien baan/id card and form, will they accept? Or the houseowner in the book (Wifes mother) need to be present(she is very old) ? 2: Anything else that needs to be done or bring to immigration when u move to a new place/province ?  3: Is the online tm 30 working/trustworthy or better go in person?

Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, sanook 1 said:

Thanks Ub! So in the form my name in english and the rest in thai? Page 2 only me or all who live in the house?

The is nothing about you on page one.  You will be the only one to be shown on page 2 unless there are other non Thais staying in the residence.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...