Jump to content
Thai Visa Forum

Message on 90 day reporting site means it's down?


Recommended Posts

I tried just now and after I filled in first page and clicked to go to next, I got this pop-up that said for further info about the 90-day service, contact the immigration office in my area.
Does this mean site is down, or did I do something wrong?

Thanks.

 

90 day online msg.png

Link to post
Share on other sites

It basically means your record could not be found or you are outside the report window or such.

In many cases it is an error that was made when completing page one. It helps not complete anything other than the required fields marked with are red asterick (other than your names).

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

It basically means your record could not be found or you are outside the report window or such.

In many cases it is an error that was made when completing page one. It helps not complete anything other than the required fields marked with are red asterick (other than your names).

My report due June 25, so I am within the 15-day window for reporting, correct? I did fill in only required fields. Anything else I can try? And am I now too late to send by mail to CW?

Link to post
Share on other sites

I have had the same message today and mine expires 23rd June. I had done mine online for the last 3 years but the last one in March was done with a visit to Jomtien Imm due to the web site being down. If my last report was not done online, is that what is causing the problem?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Already mentioned above do via mail.

Requirements in screenshot.

I would suggest that for your return envelope don't do the 10baht stamp but EMS 

 

Screenshot_20210527-154145.png

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

Already mentioned above do via mail.

Requirements in screenshot.

I would suggest that for your return envelope don't do the 10baht stamp but EMS 

 

Screenshot_20210527-154145.png

I will in fact go to Jomtien (about 40 minute round trip) and then I can ask why it has not worked online and whether the problem may be sorted by the next time it is due ( maybe wishful thinking for me to expect a helpful response).

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, lelapin said:

I will in fact go to Jomtien (about 40 minute round trip) and then I can ask why it has not worked online and whether the problem may be sorted by the next time it is due ( maybe wishful thinking for me to expect a helpful response).

There have been reports of folk doing exactly that. Not necessarily a dedicated trip but inquiry about why isn't it working.

Have not seen one report of any reasonable reply from io.

Some folk suggest that if you do one report in person or mail then you sort of get bumped from online. 

My plan moving forward is at the 15 day window try online. No work..,. then off to post office next day.

 

Edited by DrJack54
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I did mine 2 days ago due on 21st got the usual pending then approved in 24 hours, always worth trying a couple of times before giving up and going in person, really is a pain sometimes works sometimes doesn't,  TIT. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I tried again today and still did not work, so mailed it.

I had been doing it online until I had to mail when system was down in March, so am wondering if like others here, that is what is causing the pop-up message.

Has someone here been able to fix this problem and how? Would like to do online again from now on. Thanks.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, claynlr said:

My experience is you need to do 14-15 days before it is due. If I waited until a week or shorter it wouldn’t take.

I put notices on my iPad to notify me when 15 days before

Link to post
Share on other sites

I've done mine online 2 weeks ago .got Approved but No New Date  

Scrolled down and looked everywhere  closed the page and got back at it to check Status of application Again ,to no avail same all same all.

Then went to the Imm Office 3 days ago , works All the time .

They said online  is hopeless.I Agree. 😩

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, lelapin said:

I have had the same message today and mine expires 23rd June. I had done mine online for the last 3 years but the last one in March was done with a visit to Jomtien Imm due to the web site being down. If my last report was not done online, is that what is causing the problem?

I was in the same situation as you (several times online and visit to Muang Thong Thani) but I had no problem doing it online again last month.

Link to post
Share on other sites

For what it is worth to anyone, I tried today on my laptop, same message. I registered for the Android app. When, I logged, it displayed my passport number, immigration status ( normal ) and visa validity end date. Tried to report and it told me to go to immigration if I’ve overstayed. Just hopeless...

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/11/2021 at 10:45 PM, lelapin said:

I will in fact go to Jomtien (about 40 minute round trip) and then I can ask why it has not worked online and whether the problem may be sorted by the next time it is due ( maybe wishful thinking for me to expect a helpful response).

Doubt whether you'll get much more than a shrug of the shoulders and a brief utterance along the lines of "blame the computer". That's basically all I got at neighbouring Maptaput once when I asked them why an online report of mine was perpetually stuck in the PENDING category.

 

Edited by OJAS
Link to post
Share on other sites

Same problem and error message (I tried today, with 25 June expiry).  Also, just tried the mobile app, as suggested.  Similar error message, with a little twist: "Permit date on your passport must not overstay" -- whatever that is supposed to mean in English.  I'm tempted to put it down to the usual ineptitude of the IT developers/ managers (who must surely have been contracted to work on the wonderful Mor Prom app, as well). 
However I wonder if there might be something else behind it.  When I was obliged in March to report in person at MTT, the gal short-changed me on my next reporting date, and I went back and had her fix it in her computer (supposedly).   Consequently, I think my file now has an annotation along the lines of:  "Tried to jerk this guy around, but he caught on.  Ensure that the auto-fail is activated for his next online reporting attempt."

My track record is nearly perfect:  I've been able to report online successfully only one time in the last 2 years (despite filling in everything perfectly).

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, jsnuk said:

.  When I was obliged in March to report in person at MTT, the gal short-changed me on my next reporting date, and I went back and had her fix it in her computer

Did you not receive 3 months from the date you attended immigration? 

Short changed? 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Right ... she extended it only about 2 months.  I didn't notice until I looked at the receipt as I was walking down the stairs.  Went straight back to her ...  "Oh, sorry... she said."    I wonder how many others did she mess up that day (or how it's even to make that mistake)?   Lesson learned.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I did my online 90 days on Friday and got the approval today. Also had to go in person 3 months ago. 

Sees to be very much a luck of the drawer type of thing.

On 6/12/2021 at 5:01 PM, digger70 said:

I've done mine online 2 weeks ago .got Approved but No New Date  

Scrolled down and looked everywhere  closed the page and got back at it to check Status of application Again ,to no avail same all same all.

Then went to the Imm Office 3 days ago , works All the time .

They said online  is hopeless.I Agree. 😩

You have to click on the tab at the far right side of the screen where it says you have been approved. That then allows you to print off the next date. I have had trouble with that many times because I can not remember how to do it. The joys of getting old !

Did my online report on Friday and it was accepted today. So it does work but seems to be very much luck of the drawer.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/11/2021 at 9:14 PM, peterdwje2 said:

My report due June 25, so I am within the 15-day window for reporting, correct? I did fill in only required fields. Anything else I can try? And am I now too late to send by mail to CW?

I am driving out to MTT next Monday, June 21st.

Join?

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, berybert said:

I did my online 90 days on Friday and got the approval today. Also had to go in person 3 months ago. 

Sees to be very much a luck of the drawer type of thing.

You have to click on the tab at the far right side of the screen where it says you have been approved. That then allows you to print off the next date. I have had trouble with that many times because I can not remember how to do it. The joys of getting old !

Did my online report on Friday and it was accepted today. So it does work but seems to be very much luck of the drawer.

There's Nothing there even the approved message is only Halve  (APPr) The Right hand side of the Form Message isn't Complete.Can't Zoom in/out because its there Form that's not complete.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...