Kawasaki Main Dealer In Bkk (motorcycle)

JonnyF

Could someone please let me know the name and address of a Kawasaki main dealer in Bangkok? I am looking to buy a KSR110 and so far my search on the internet has been unsuccessful.

Also, if anyone knows somewhere that sells them for a good price then please let me know.

Thanks in advance.... Jon

Hi Jonny,

Jonny, do you allready have a ksr? I like it also very much! But I don't know iff it is the right bike for me!!! I am 1.82 and 105kg maybe I am tho heavy and to big for it. Maybe iff you allready buy one! and are you happy with it??

regards Peter

Hi

There are loads of dealers off Sri nakarin road, the chepest I could get one for was 52k. They had orange, Black and the Green in stock.

Peter I'm 180cm and 67kg and I thought it was just too small for me, might be OK for a few kilometeres but then I thought it would be too cramped, so didnt buy. Shame they dont make one slightly bigger and put a better engine in one, I'm sure they would sell more.

Warwick

No I don't own one (yet) but have ridden a thai friends and thought it was fantastic. Having said that I am 168cm and 67 kilos so the size isn't too much of a problem. Might be too small for someone your size Peter...

Peter

Yeah bought bike already, I opted for the Suzuki Raider R. It was a toss up between the Air Blade & Nouvo for second place, the blade looks nicer but a little smaller than the Nouvo. I decided in the end on the Raider as it's slightly bigger, has a great engine, brakes etc, and for the price you get a load of bike for very little ฿.

Spare parts aren't a problem, you can still get parts for bikes made in the 70s.

I agree the KSR looks pretty cool shame I'm about 15cms too tall, and theres not really a pillion space.

Warwick

• 10 months later...
  • 9 months later...