Notarize/Certify Immigration Docs

I need to get a one page "photograph and signature certificate" notarized.  I've heard municipal offices do some sort of certification, and it's quick and cheap.  Is that the same as a notary, and good for international purposes, or is it some sort of certification that only works for Thai documents?

Thanks a lot guys/gals

Sorry if it's repetitive.  Honestly I don't understand what the difference is.  The terms seem to be used somewhat interchangeably in my experience.  Below is a screenshot and also the link below that to the full document if you're curious.  Thanks a lot for any insight.

image.png.2f561d1a4ca0565e191459a51200cdf9.png

https://static1.squarespace.com/static/5e70a15bb2e3335af0f036b3/t/5f7e962aaad80539ea3c6e8d/1602131499012/SL6+-+Photograph+and+Signature+Form+SL6+Ver3(Jan2017).pdf

There are no notaries public in Thailand, some lawyers are given the authority to function as Notarial Services Attorney in the country.
In Thailand, it is the Lawyers Council of Thailand which regulates the practice of notarial services in the country, maybe contact them https://www.lawyerscouncil.or.th/2019/ and ascertain if there are any lawyers authorised in your area (Phuket?).

I personally would try a bank first.

I don't know where you live  but I had to use a Notary back in 2015 ! I traveled to Udon Thani !  I believe at the time ,I needed to prove who I was to the land office, so I could sell my house in Aruba !

You can google "notary public udon thani" or try  it close to your location's   large city 

Edited by riclag