Cloudfare security check - the last straw!!

simon43

Yeah, I'm in Thailand and haven't been getting any Cloudfare or Captcha screens. For a short while after TV had that last DDOS attack and added Cloudfare, I used to get their screen for a few seconds whenever I opened TV, but like most sites protected by them, after awhile the screen doesn't appear (got to love cookies and caches).
If you've cleared your cache/cookies recently, that could be why you are seeing those screens again. I'm sure they'll go away (again) after a bit and things will be back to normal soon enough.

6 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

Perhaps try changing your IP address by turning of the router for a bit and back on.

I assume you are using a Lao IP. Perhaps check your IP here and check to see if it has been reported as spam source. I use this site. https://whatismyipaddress.com/

Try getting a VPN to see if that eliminates the problem.

Thanks for your advice.  I have no intention of getting a VPN - It is not needed for all the other sites that I visit - Laos does not block any websites, unlike Thailand.  Other websites using Cloudafre check my access one time only, and then remember that permission for my next visit to the website.  Thaivisa Cloudfare configuration wants me to p*ss about clicking on tiny pictures of boats and planes, AND then usually flags up an error 502 page afterwards....

It is really getting too much hassle ????

1 hour ago, simon43 said:

Other websites using Cloudafre check my access one time only, and then remember that permission for my next visit to the website. 

Are you allowing cookies to be done. That may be what it checks when you try to access the site.