Any one Hot spot mining Helium in Thailand?

genobkk

I am not sure if how the authorities here would view it, not am I 100 percent sure of the band being used.  My research seems to point towards 915 MHz.  I had been looking at the Prove of Coverage hotspot miners but none have a delivery date until after October. Helium will probably ha;f before then so not sure how profitable it will be and worried about the legal framework here and buying the model with correct band being used here 

thanks in advance if anyone knows any details 

You must join the official Helium channel on Discord ( it's an app, look for it). Then you join the Thailand subchannel. There are several people based in Thailand who ordered already but no-one has received anything yet, now the waiting queue is 20 weeks. Imho the train for this has already left, it's too late. Hundred thousands of devices have to be delivered yet before yours plus in August there will be the halving of the rewards. Just buy $HNT if you believe in it. To me this enormous queue for the delivery of the devices, stinks quite a lot.

Edited by Sundown

2 hours ago, Sundown said:

You must join the official Helium channel on Discord ( it's an app, look for it). Then you join the Thailand subchannel. There are several people based in Thailand who ordered already but no-one has received anything yet, now the waiting queue is 20 weeks. Imho the train for this has already left, it's too late. Hundred thousands of devices have to be delivered yet before yours plus in August there will be the halving of the rewards. Just buy $HNT if you believe in it. To me this enormous queue for the delivery of the devices, stinks quite a lot.

I think you need an invite for Diacord groups, I used it once.   Yea one option is to take the money I wanted to use to buy the hotspot miner and buy HNT. I just bought 2, things are not so stable now, I have spent 30,000 buying a few coins just to learn a bit.   I am certainly interested in mining Helium but as you say the manufactures are not making it easy 

53 minutes ago, genobkk said:

I think you need an invite for Diacord groups, I used it once.   Yea one option is to take the money I wanted to use to buy the hotspot miner and buy HNT. I just bought 2, things are not so stable now, I have spent 30,000 buying a few coins just to learn a bit.   I am certainly interested in mining Helium but as you say the manufactures are not making it easy 

The invite is a public link you can find it googling. There not so much to learn, it is pure gambling. Go easy with it. Best of luck.

• 4 months later...