Private hospitals grow increasingly frustrated with government

webfact

2 hours ago, internationalism said:

I think private hospitals are waiting for their own imported vax for their patients.

No, the private hospitals in question are the ones the government was using in the thailandintervac program. They were supposed to receive a certain number of vaccines, but so far less than half have arrived thus causing them to cancel appointments. There is a good opinion piece on a certain English language newspaper discussing it.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, wasabi said:

The USA is literally giving away millions of doses of vaccines and they can't find enough vaccines to even inoculate 1% of the population? I have never seen incompetence and corruption at this scale. They are even incompetent at corruption.

Yes, but unfortunately for Thailand the US is donating those vaccines to the Covax initiative, and Thailand decided not to join that.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

News this morning of mass-cancellations.... 

My Wife’s parents went for their vaccines today (not sure which hospital in Bangkok). 

My wife had to call and call the hospital to confirm no cancellation etc... no answer from the hospital. 

In laws went regardless and were told by the nurse, don’t bother with Sinovac (the vaccine on offer today), come back next week for AstraZeneca, while a different nurse advised them just to have the Sinovac, its still an ok vaccine. 

In laws had Sinovac. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, rodknock said:

how is it bumrungrad has vaccine for injection.

it is not a government hospital, private hospital.

where did they get it.

The private hospitals have been coopted into the government Mor Prom scheme.  They have to provide the vaccinations for free but presumably get a token fee from teh government to cover their costs.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, rabas said:

Increasingly frustrated. I didn't know there was anything above infinite.

There has been a 3 or 4 way war on top for months. This is why Dr. Yong was making all his statements about vaccines and variants, to warn them, to no avail. Then there is Anutin, the exponential disaster.

People complain about software that don't work while these idiots' give hospitals just days to develop it. I bet software people are triple frustrated. What a mess.

Next time you bang endlessly on Thailandintervac remember,  Anutin was here.

I am just waiting eventually it will all be worked out, no need to raise ones flustration level

2 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

There comes a point in time where civil disobedience is the only course of action left. We all must engage in it, in whatever way we can. 

The embassies should bring in a many vaccines as they can, with or without permission from the feeble government or the fraudulent FDA, for their own citizens, all their employees, and as many Thai as as they can vaccinate. It doubly serves as a way of humiliating the creeps. 

The hospitals should figure out a way to smuggle in the doses, or pay off customs guys, which is easy here. 

We should all work on ways to circumvent these bumbling creeps. Whatever it takes. Any way we can. 

Enough is enough. 

Was wondering what this left field post was all about and then I notice the username ........007. 

Keep up the good work James. 

I assume it was all tongue in cheek.

8 hours ago, rabas said:

Increasingly frustrated. I didn't know there was anything above infinite.

There has been a 3 or 4 way war on top for months. This is why Dr. Yong was making all his statements about vaccines and variants, to warn them, to no avail. Then there is Anutin, the exponential disaster.

People complain about software that don't work while these idiots' give hospitals just days to develop it. I bet software people are triple frustrated. What a mess.

Next time you bang endlessly on Thailandintervac remember,  Anutin was here.

And now they are talking about resurrecting Mor Pror again!

• Haha 1