Vaccine confusion: Up-country doctors' bemoan lack of vaccines, point finger at CCSA

webfact

2 hours ago, webfact said:

A group that represents provincial doctors has stepped into the major row over vaccines - or more exactly the shortage of them.

They appeared to support embattled health minister Anutin. 

They have blamed the Center for Covid Situation Awareness for the "utter confusion" both in Bangkok and the provinces. 

What is now being called a "blame game" in the media started when hospitals were forced to cancel Mor Prom appointments due to a vaccine shortage, reported Daily News.

Comments by Dr Suphat Hasuwankij, director of Chana Hospital in Songkhla in his capacity as chief of the provincial doctors' group, suggested he blamed the CCSA and by extension PM Prayut Chan-o-cha. 

He echoed earlier comments from health minister and DPM Anutin Charnvirakul who went after the BMA for the debacle. 

☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️

What it looks like when news media organizations step into the fray in order to explain who they feel is to blame and who they side with and absolve of blame.

2 hours ago, Pedrogaz said:

Didn't Prayut recently take direct responsibility for all things COVID and CSSA?

Where is the apology? I'm guessing there won't be one, other than a phone call at midnight.

Yeah, but he is rubber and everyone else is glue.

3 hours ago, webfact said:

What is now being called a "blame game" in the media started when hospitals were forced to cancel Mor Prom appointments due to a vaccine shortage,

The blame games starts now... in-fighting is always messy.

6 hours ago, holy cow cm said:

I wonder if they all will get phone calls in the middle of the night telling them to retract their criticism or an else.

Didn't I see a headline like "Hospital forced to change their Facebook post about vaccine shortage"?

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, KhunBENQ said:

Didn't I see a headline like "Hospital forced to change their Facebook post about vaccine shortage"?

Yes. And my post this time was a take on the female doctor who got the late night phone call threatening her or else. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, holy cow cm said:

Yes. And my post this time was a take on the female doctor who got the late night phone call threatening her or else. 

As i posted on another thread: the female doctor concerned is a highly respected Thai doctor with some international standing, she is also the director and owner of a small but important hospital, a genuine center of excellence in Breast Cancer screening and care.

I doubt it’s in the interest of this Government to take her on, i suspect , if they do, they will end up looking even more incompetent.

44 minutes ago, wordchild said:

As i posted on another thread: the female doctor concerned is a highly respected Thai doctor with some international standing, she is also the director and owner of a small but important hospital, a genuine center of excellence in Breast Cancer screening and care.

I doubt it’s in the interest of this Government to take her on, i suspect , if they do, they will end up looking even more incompetent.

The Who am I face is probably far more worth a life or the out right of damaging someone’s life here. Accidents or mishaps happen unless you are someone who has guarded and protected themselves so well say like a Chuwit. In the end it is prove it or all is washed away sterilized for the big elite players. She is brave for sure, but she did openly say it was an ultimatum of or else given. And that or else maybe doesn’t expire.