On Line 90 day reporting 14/06/2021

Fantastic that online reporting is working.  My 90 day is due today 15.06, but i not trust online reporting or Thai immigration, so i always send 90 day by registered mail. 

Becsuse when i try to do online, i got a pop-up telling me i am on 95 days overstay. 95 days back in time i did my extention based on marriage. But they 90 system might not got the info 

I did it yesterday via the website, too, and had no problems. My PC still remembers what I entered the past time so I only have to type the first letter and it offers me the full entry, handy for fiddly things like the flight number and TM6 number. When you get to the end and submit the lot you immediately get an "approved" message and can print out the successful application. To print out the next appointment slip, though, I still had to go back to the start and select 'check status of your application' option, enter the reference number, and then you can print out the slip to stick in your passport. I'm not complaining about that, simply mentioning it in case anybody is confused as to where the next appointment slip is. So full marks to the Immigration IT dept, you may find it a bit of a pain to get it to work for you the first time (try pressing F5 if you get a blank page), but stick at it as it's a breeze after you've been successful once.

2 hours ago, Trujillo said:

Not working for me in the past number of days. 

I have never been late in 15 years, so it's not that. Tried 3 different browsers. Zilch. 

Did you have to go in person last time? I did and mine will not work now, and the permission to stay date is wrong on the app

That is good news.  I have tried multiple links and not succeeding - I get one error that states connected to Immigration which is not currently accepting connections.  Have tried through Chrome and Bing, on laptop and phone, using different internet providers and wi fi URLs.  I have been able to complete the online form and submission does not deliver a result.  I have checked the status option and can see previous approved 90m day registrations.  I am trying to avoid am 140km round trip for a 2 minute transaction if possible.  If you could share the link you used to achieve success that would be very much appreciated.

3 minutes ago, linno2 said:

I have been able to complete the online form and submission does not deliver a result.

After submitting page one are you getting a blank page? If yes you have something blocking a popup message informing you to contact your local immigration office.

When using Chrome try using a incognito window to do it.

10 minutes ago, KiteAddict said:

Just tried it. Get a service error with the app after completing everything. 

In Chrome on website I get stuck on first page with *Fields Marked As Required Fields. Everything filled in correctly? 

Sorted, forgot when I was born 5555

2 hours ago, clivebaxter said:

Did you have to go in person last time? I did and mine will not work now, and the permission to stay date is wrong on the app

Yes I went in person last time as the page was down hence confirming that it worked on their web site on the next one

1 hour ago, linno2 said:

That is good news.  I have tried multiple links and not succeeding - I get one error that states connected to Immigration which is not currently accepting connections.  Have tried through Chrome and Bing, on laptop and phone, using different internet providers and wi fi URLs.  I have been able to complete the online form and submission does not deliver a result.  I have checked the status option and can see previous approved 90m day registrations.  I am trying to avoid am 140km round trip for a 2 minute transaction if possible.  If you could share the link you used to achieve success that would be very much appreciated.

I go to the main immigration web site immigration.go.th and start from scratch clicking on 90 day reporting. Going through all the stages seems to work better for me

1 hour ago, KiteAddict said:

Just tried it. Get a service error with the app after completing everything. 

In Chrome on website I get stuck on first page with *Fields Marked As Required Fields. Everything filled in correctly? 

I fill in every field and check against my last application making sure I always use the drop down menus when available

23 hours ago, chilly07 said:

So keep trying. It really does work! 

erm  no, it  doesnt because when I had to physically  go  in to report earlier this  year due to their incompetence in keeping the sytem working  they failed to input my updated 90 day report in March, If  i check on the website it  shows  my  last report as january  this  year, I did  another one yesterday  AT  the  office as the online site told me to report in person, this too  also does not show today online so the system is ferked. Ive now done two IN PERSON reports, neither  show on the online site.

• Like 2

Did mine recently and in case of any hiccups it was the full 15 days before the due date.  I had the email acknowledgement the same day. It's been mentioned many times, but you must turn off a VPN if you have one, and allow pop-ups.  If you don't, the IO computer will put the kibosh on your application. 

3 hours ago, Rampant Rabbit said:

erm  no, it  doesnt because when I had to physically  go  in to report earlier this  year due to their incompetence in keeping the sytem working  they failed to input my updated 90 day report in March, If  i check on the website it  shows  my  last report as january  this  year, I did  another one yesterday  AT  the  office as the online site told me to report in person, this too  also does not show today online so the system is ferked. Ive now done two IN PERSON reports, neither  show on the online site.

I did mine online last week got approved yesterday.

My previous report shows as December 28th.

It doesn't need to show online if you went in person. 

I very much doubt an online form will show someone showing up in person. 

4 hours ago, Rampant Rabbit said:

In my experience, the online 90 reporting website does not (and has never) shown in-person reports, it only shows reports you have submitted online. That has been the case since it went live in April 2015 AFAIK.

Edited by Mutt Daeng
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

59 minutes ago, Mutt Daeng said:

In my experience, the online 90 reporting website does not (and has never) shown in-person reports, it only shows reports you have submitted online. That has been the case since it went live in April 2015 AFAIK.

But by  not showing the "in person" report next time youtry to do one ONLINE it  tells  you to contact  your  local  immigration office and wont let you do it  online.

1 hour ago, berybert said:

I did mine online last week got approved yesterday.

My previous report shows as December 28th.

It doesn't need to show online if you went in person. 

I very much doubt an online form will show someone showing up in person. 

Didnt work for me, been doing them for  about 5  years  online, tried 8  days  ago several  times and keeps  telling me to go  in, wont know   if the last one I did yestedray in person will  stop the "contact  immigration" message online next time.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rampant Rabbit said:

But by  not showing the "in person" report next time youtry to do one ONLINE it  tells  you to contact  your  local  immigration office and wont let you do it  online.

Not for me. I was due to report in April, but because the immigration extranet was down, I had to do an in-person report. Just done my first 90 day report online successfully a couple of days ago following the previous in-person report.

1 hour ago, Mutt Daeng said:

Not for me. I was due to report in April, but because the immigration extranet was down, I had to do an in-person report. Just done my first 90 day report online successfully a couple of days ago following the previous in-person report.

Just to clarify the above post, it wasn't my first ever online report, it was the first since my previous in-person report in April. I've done 13-14 online reports since the system went live.

Edited by Mutt Daeng

I've always been able to do online reporting with no problems even when others were unable to (except once I think), until today.

My last report was done in immigration at the same time as my annual extension (Phuket), I have the receipt that says report on 28 June, so I went to do it today online  (PC not app) and it won't accept it.

Looking at the report history online the last report done in immigration is not showing, is that normal? does it only show history of online report not in person? - Thanks

Edited by alphason

2 minutes ago, alphason said:

Looking at the report history online the last report done in immigration is not showing, is that normal? does it only show history of online report not in person? 

Reports done at a immigration office are not shown on the online reporting site or the app.

• Like 1

"Good news stories on 90 Day online reporting are always appreciated.

just hope they outweigh the bad ones."

Huh? We are just reporting the facts according to our experiences.

I can't imagine that reporting in person one time would affect the online system afterwards. That would render the online system useless for many even though it "works." Moreover, I have sometimes used the online system and others in person. IF the online system is actually up, there has been no disruption regardless of how I reported. 

In the end, I had to go in person. Does that mean, according to theory, that I can never use the online system again? 

1 minute ago, Trujillo said:

In the end, I had to go in person. Does that mean, according to theory, that I can never use the online system again? 

No

There have recent reports of people being able to do the report online after doing one in person or mail.

See the pinned topic for online 90 day reports at the top of the first page of this forum.

14 minutes ago, Trujillo said:

My record over recent 90 reports.

1. In person 

2. Online success just after obtaining extension. 

3. Online failure need done in person.

4. Online failure done via mail.

If I read one more "worked for me  did online and approval shortly after" ....

What's the point! Unless the online works for all then it's a flawed system.