2018 Peer Reviewed Paper on mRNA Vaccines which could be of interest

4MyEgo

Firstly, let me clarify that I am not an anti-vaxer or conspiracy theorist, however I like most have never been in a position to have a vaccine administered under emergency use provisions, so rather than run for a vaccine, seek to get as much information as possible, even if that means locking horns with some on TVF, after all, we all have differences of opinions and emotions get high and stubbornness can blind some of us, either me, I will admit or those on the other side.

The above said, I stumbled on this peer reviewed paper which is from the US National Library of Medicine, National Institute of Health and would like to know if this sounds familiar, e.g. from the safety point of view, are these adverse reactions actually happening today 3 years on from when this paper was peer reviewed ?

All input welcome, just trying to get my head around this, link at the very bottom.

The below is copy and pasted from the sub heading Safety half way down the page in the link at the bottom, if your not wanting to browse through the lengthy paper.

A possible concern could be that some mRNA-based vaccine platforms54,166 induce potent type I interferon responses, which have been associated not only with inflammation but also potentially with autoimmunity167,168. Thus, identification of individuals at an increased risk of autoimmune reactions before mRNA vaccination may allow reasonable precautions to be taken. Another potential safety issue could derive from the presence of extracellular RNA during mRNA vaccination. Extracellular naked RNA has been shown to increase the permeability of tightly packed endothelial cells and may thus contribute to oedema169. Another study showed that extracellular RNA promoted blood coagulation and pathological thrombus formation170. Safety will therefore need continued evaluation as different mRNA modalities and delivery systems are utilized for the first time in humans and are tested in larger patient populations.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5906799/

Edited by 4MyEgo