Shortage?

sambum

On the one hand, we have the PM flexing his muscles saying "do NOT cancel appointments for vaccinations"  against Covid-19, and on the other hand we have hospitals saying that they have no vaccines!

So what are the hospitals supposed to do? Let people travel (possibly for a long way) and tell them "We knew LAST week that we didn' t have any vaccines, and we knew that we weren't going to be getting any THIS week, but the PM says that we aren't allowed to cancel your appointment!"

Maybe he has a "cunning plan"? Maybe he is collaborating with another source whose leader claimed to be able to change water into wine?

Somehow, I think Prayut is letting the situation get out of hand, and of course, being Thai, will not dream of admitting it! Anuthin is off the hook, as Prayut has taken full responsibility for handling the situation, but who will tell him that he isn't handlng it very well? 

It has occurred to me that given the degree of political dissent and the accompanying allegations and denials and counter allegations etc that are a very public part of media "news" that it is possible "manipulation" of fact is being utilized ?

It is obvious Thailand is not currently in possession of sufficient vaccine to provide for blanket inoculation yet behind the scenes Provincial programs seem to have been quietly been ongoing in targeted areas which have included foreigners despite the claims of neglect.

this whole thing of trying to get vaccine and get vaccinated has turned into a total serious joke, playing with peoples lives!!

people are dieing and covid-19 infected people numbers are going through the roof.

the numbers just keep on trucking higher and higher, and the government can not handle the problem and keeps lieing to people.

now officialy the government has no vaccine, after stating there was enough to do everyone.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Nojohndoe said:

It has occurred to me that given the degree of political dissent and the accompanying allegations and denials and counter allegations etc that are a very public part of media "news" that it is possible "manipulation" of fact is being utilized ?

It is obvious Thailand is not currently in possession of sufficient vaccine to provide for blanket inoculation yet behind the scenes Provincial programs seem to have been quietly been ongoing in targeted areas which have included foreigners despite the claims of neglect.

OK, programmes have "included" foreigners, but how many have actually  been vaccinated (very few I suspect), and how many have had their appointments cancelled? (quite a lot, I suspect. Personally, I registered in May and am yet to receive an appointment date! (Message received on phone confirming registration, and was told to wait for another SMS with appointment date - still waiting!)