Belgium national arrested for child sex abuse in Siem Reap

geovalin

A foreigner has been sent to court in Siem Reap province on a charge of child sex abuse and soliciting child prostitution. Siem Reap Provincial Police have announced that the foreigner – named as ‘Xavier Vincent G’ aged 51, a Belgian national living in Sangkat Svay Dangkum, Siem Reap City, was arrested yesterday morning.

Colonel Chea Heng, director of the Siem Reap Provincial Anti-Human Trafficking and Juvenile Protection Police Office, said that three women living in Chong Kaosou Village, Sangkat Slor Kram, Siem Reap City – who are the mothers of 4 young girls – originally filed the case against the suspect in 2020.

The victims allege that the suspect took them to his home and paid the sums ranging from $ 10 to $ 100 – as well as buying them mobile phones – to engage in sexual activity.

https://www.khmertimeskh.com/50874476/foreign-national-arrested-for-child-sex-abuse-in-siem-reap/

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, JCauto said:

Belgian Expats and sexual deviancy against children in Cambodia - name a more iconic duo!

Remember Dutroux? His wife was freed after doing (part of ?) her sentence and taken in by a retired judge (French speaking part) after she had to leave the monastery. We still have a Bishop living in a monastery in France while receiving a Belgian pension. He should have stayed in Belgium ????

Ah! well, I didn't know she had left the monastery.
I already found it despicable, out of place, scandalous that a monastery should take charge of her, then a judge, in retirement.
It is in a dungeon that she should end her life.

Ah! well, I didn't know she had left the monastery.
I already found it despicable, out of place, scandalous that a monastery should take charge of her, then a judge, in retirement.
It's in a rabbit cage that should end

4 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Would have liked to see the ages of the 'young girls' included in the story.

Are we talking 8/9/10 ..... in which case hang him high?

Or 16/17/18 ............. which would be legal in the UK and EU?

or 12/13 which would make it legal in Indonesia, Phillipines and South Korea. Where do you stop ?