Changing my address, do I need to notify any agency?

Hey

I'm in Thailand on a non-immigrant O visa with a 1 year extension based on marriage. I recently moved to a new place and have a new address, is there any government agency etc. that I need to notify or anything else that I need to do?

If not, then I guess I'll just give them my new address on my next 90 day reporting. 

Thanks. 

6 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

You need to report your change of address to the designated immigration office for where you are living by doing a TM30 report.

Are there any additional requirements if he's changed provinces and no longer lives where his extension was approved?  I'm thinking in terms of doing his next 90 day report in a different immigration office.

Or any suggestions that may make it easier next time he contacts immigration, which would be in a different office?  Or would it?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, impulse said:

Are there any additional requirements if he's changed provinces and no longer lives where his extension was approved?  I'm thinking in terms of doing his next 90 day report in a different immigration office.

After changing his address at the local immigration office where he is now living he would use the new address on next 90 day report.

Nothing more needs to be done.

• Like 1

On 6/15/2021 at 6:14 PM, ubonjoe said:

You need to report your change of address to the designated immigration office for where you are living by doing a TM30 report.

my new landlord has said he will lodge the TM30, so do I need to do anything or just wait till my next 90 day report?

21 minutes ago, bkkguy1970 said:

my new landlord has said he will lodge the TM30, so do I need to do anything or just wait till my next 90 day report?

Just be sure you get a copy of the TM30 receipt or a screenshot of it if done online. Before doing the 90 day report.

I moved from Krabi to Ubon and though it best to amend the address on my driving licence accordingly' . It was a battle to get it done as the office couldn't/wouldn't understand why I wanted to do it. 

On 6/15/2021 at 5:41 PM, TPDH said:

I recently moved to a new place and have a new address, is there any government agency etc. that I need to notify or anything else that I need to do?

Apart from Immigration;

Driving licences.

Bank.

Yellow Book?

On 6/22/2021 at 8:05 PM, ubonjoe said:

Just be sure you get a copy of the TM30 receipt or a screenshot of it if done online. Before doing the 90 day report.

Is it possible to attach a copy of the TM30 when you file the TM47 online? My TM47 was rejected because "Please update TM.30". My TM30 is updated with my new address and I have a receipt. When you changed your address, maybe the first time you do the TM47 you have to do it in person? 

31 minutes ago, TPDH said:

Is it possible to attach a copy of the TM30 when you file the TM47 online?

The cannot be done.

33 minutes ago, TPDH said:

When you changed your address, maybe the first time you do the TM47 you have to do it in person? 

If the TM30 report was done at immigration it should be in their records for them.