Dimming LED Rear Car Lights

3 hours ago, PFMills said:

Perhaps if the OP has asked how to dim an led in the electrical section he would not have got any flack.

Whilst appreciate that the OP is trying to improve things for those unfortunates following behind, many are not impressed as this sort of thing can only add to problems encountered whilst driving at night.

I did post there also, and also got some help/advice, just thought i would post here too as it revolved around "Cars" and at the end of the day it was just a question how to achieve what i wanted
And whilst I also appreciate and understand the comments made, it did go slightly adrift ????
And Yes also was/am concerned about the affect of the lights from the rear, which is why i asked the original question, to be able to keep the light, but Dim it to such an extent that it becomes no issue to other cars following, as have also read many threads talking about this same situation on a Thai Language Board, with all comments directed at the intensity of the LED

1 hour ago, SomchaiDIY said:

Correct method for everest or fortuner rear red white led badge is connect red glow to brake circuit and white glow to reverse circuit.

Good car electric shop can modify the red led circuit to dimm level for continuous operation at night times and go full bright when brake is operated.

Law in thailand is not so hard about car light but is not so smart to have white light at rear when moving forward

Thankyou for this, Connect white to the Reverse is an option I had not considered, Thankyou ????