Thai police warn of ‘sweetheart scams’ targeting men

webfact

Anything would fool a Thai young man. Why the incompetent RTP would even consider giving this warning indicates that they are as naïve as those fools themselves

Edited by Excel
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

I barb wired my inbox mths ago to emails and messages I was getting off the ones I know anyway .. and I'm not even young .. 

20 minutes ago, webfact said:

Yes, said the CPD she may be hot and sexy and she may want to desperately be your friend out of the blue. 

If your CPU gets a bit hot you can turn a fan on to cool it so maybe you can try the same with a CPD .. 

Just point the fan at the screen ..  

Edited by Justgrazing
Sp
  • Haha 1

About a year ago this happened to one of the wife's 16 year old sons, but it was extortion by a ladyboy, who soon found out that you don't pi$$ off a Thai mother, suffice to say the Katoye has left the building so to speak, as for the son, well didn't mummy rip into him, lesson learned one hopes.

Edited by 4MyEgo
  • Haha 2

49 minutes ago, Excel said:

Anything would fool a Thai young man. Why the incompetent RTP would even consider giving this warning indicates that they are as naïve as those fools themselves

I don't follow your reasoning from niave young Thai men (not forgetting gullible farangs) to incompetent RTP, maybe you think the best action is to say nothing. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Artisi said:

I don't follow your reasoning from niave young Thai men (not forgetting gullible farangs) to incompetent RTP, maybe you think the best action is to say nothing. 

Well never mind, you have just proven my point, take care

• Confused 1

7 minutes ago, Excel said:

oh dear. Just be aware of the scam then and believe nothing anyone tells you  ????

Unfortunately not every one in this world has your intelligence and aware all the scams being played on unsuspecting people. 

And why wouldn't you believe something is a scam when pointed out to you. 

Seems very warped thinking. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Artisi said:

Unfortunately not every one in this world has your intelligence and aware all the scams being played on unsuspecting people. 

And why wouldn't you believe something is a scam when pointed out to you. 

Seems very warped thinking. 

Well unfortunately naivety and lack of common sense does go hand in hand. 

4 minutes ago, Excel said:

Well unfortunately naivety and lack of common sense does go hand in hand. 

Now you have got it, the very reason for the RTP to issue a comment, not that many are likely to take much notice. 

Oh I've seen the fake pictures, usually some post-op pretty, with cartoonish westernized eyes, and whiter skin than a Glaswegian lassie, asking me if I can satisfy her unrequited wifely lust, or if I "remember her".

Just picture Captain Crewcut and his flour exporting antics, and basically that's the type of mofo hiding behind the fake snaps.

Needless to say I immediately fall in lust, and YOLO my life savings at them. 

If scams are getting more sophisticated, no-one updated these clowns. LoL.  

If they send me any naked photos of themselves, I will send them photos of naked fat old man which is not mine instead.

These crooks can blackmail as much as they want but I won't pay a single cent.

Edited by EricTh

2 hours ago, webfact said:

The message was they may be more than meets the eye! They may be criminals after your money!

As if it's not hard enough keeping your money in your pocket in Thailand we've now got incoming.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, EricTh said:

If they send me any naked photos of themselves, I will send them photos of naked fat old man which is not mine instead.

Why do you have my pics?

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, EricTh said:

So you keep a collection of photographs of naked fat old men?

I can't see how they fall for these beautiful foreign women. It is so obviously a scam.

I am lucky. I had 2 or 3 nice sweet religious ladies from Nigeria send emails to me.  They are always polite and pray for my health every day. I seem to have had 2 or 3 find my email address somehow. They are probably looking for a nice religious, kind, handsome man like me.

18 hours ago, webfact said:

The message was they may be more than meets the eye! They may be criminals after your money!

Yes…..avoid these sexy foreign devils. Thai men should stick to pure and honest Thai ladies who will never try to trick or cheat them….

Honest Thai lady.JPG

Edited by Hayduke