How early can you apply for and receive a new 1 year extension?

Just got back into Thailand and currently staying in ASQ. 

I entered Thailand on June 12th using an re-entry permit. This was based on a 1 year extension of a Non-O based on marriage. 

The end of the 1 year extension is 16 august 2021, and my entry stamp says I can stay until 16 August 2021. 

How early can I apply for a new 1 year extension? I want to get this over with as soon as possible because I might need to leave again within a few weeks to go back to work. 

Thanks 

You can apply up to 30 day early or 45 days at some offices.

Remember you will have a 30 day under consideration stamp. Some offices start the 30 days at the end of your current extension. Look at the stamps for your current extension to see how they did it.

Most offices allow application 30 days early, some will allow 45 days, but remember a marriage extension comes with a 1 month or so "under consideration" period after application.

Best bet contact your local office ASAP after leaving ASQ, and see what they can arrange for you.

2 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Some offices start the 30 days at the end of your current extension. Look at the stamps for your current extension to see how they did it.

The office that did it gave me the extension on the very last day of my visa. 

2 minutes ago, BeefCurtains said:

The office that did it gave me the extension on the very last day of my visa. 

Then you must of applied for your the extension 30 days early last year. Look at the under consideration stamp.

3 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Then you must of applied for your the extension 30 days early last year. Look at the under consideration stamp.

Yea it was 30 days early. 

Another question - The extension I am currently on is my very first extension ive ever had so there was a house visit. If I apply for my second extension, will they also do a house visit? 

25 minutes ago, BeefCurtains said:

Yea it was 30 days early. 

Another question - The extension I am currently on is my very first extension ive ever had so there was a house visit. If I apply for my second extension, will they also do a house visit? 

Not necessarily re home visit. Which immigration office do you deal with.

I assume you have the financials in place for your extension (marriage) in place.