Incomprehensible from Lazada

Bangkok Barry

11 minutes ago, CharlieH said:

I use Lazada reqularly and have never encountered this. What was it you were trying to buy ? (If you dont mind)

Cashew nuts. It even took me off the page before I had finished typing in the search box, to take me to their special offers. I had to refresh and then let it auto-complete. I've had this pricing nonsense happen before, but only on some items listed in the search.

Here are more examples that make it impossible to buy.

2.png

3.png

4.png

10 minutes ago, Rochford6 said:

If you go into your cart and start the purchase process you will see "payment options" click on "view all" you will see an option for "installments" make sure that is unchecked.

I reinstalled lazada app last week and for some reason this was checked as default. That's why you are seeing 2 prices, one for shipping and the other for installment. 

Installment option is greyed out, using my laptop (not app)

10 minutes ago, Bangkok Barry said:

Cashew nuts. It even took me off the page before I had finished typing in the search box, to take me to their special offers. I had to refresh and then let it auto-complete. I've had this pricing nonsense happen before, but only on some items listed in the search.

Here are more examples that make it impossible to buy.

2.png

3.png

4.png

Always get mine here, great product and service.

Just a suggestion.

https://s.lazada.co.th/s.3ngFO

• Like 1

Just a thought. Does your browser have an auto translate program turned on?

I use Microsoft edge browser with the auto translate feature switched on which works well for the text relating to the product I'm looking at but sometimes it seems to translate the prices on Lazada from baht into something completely incomprehensible.

• Thanks 1

On 6/17/2021 at 3:25 AM, from the home of CC said:

wonkiest website ever though it's not like you have a lot choice here.. 

Actually, quite a few choices available. 

The first one might be not to become dependent on the suppressive and controlled manner of online shopping. 

• Confused 1

On 6/17/2021 at 5:16 PM, CharlieH said:

I use Lazada reqularly and have never encountered this. What was it you were trying to buy ? (If you dont mind)

I concur. Have used Lazada for a few years mostly have had very good purchasing experiences. Yet only select the COD payment options.  Exceptions being some Chinese sellers. 

Never purchased an item valued at 20THB to be paid by instalments though and never experienced that being an option for delivery.

1 hour ago, zzaa09 said:

Actually, quite a few choices available. 

The first one might be not to become dependent on the suppressive and controlled manner of online shopping. 

yeah, I've been through a few and that's how I ended with laz. Each have their own unique detriment to usage satisfaction lol..