Seafood BBQ Mu Gra Ta Buffet ฿250 or under?

JDJD

9 minutes ago, bkk6060 said:

And, you are not going to get fresh lobster and crab for 200 b.

????

56 minutes ago, JDJD said:

I'm looking for a seafood / BBQ / soup buffet for about ฿200.

Ninja on 3rd Road near but opposite side of the road to Pattaya Driving Range  used to be 199-299 with a reasonable selection of sea food. Not sure of the current situation. 

• Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, topt said:

????

Ninja on 3rd Road near but opposite side of the road to Pattaya Driving Range  used to be 199-299 with a reasonable selection of sea food. Not sure of the current situation. 

Ninja is closed due to covid...

It hasn't been open since lockdown 2.0

When it was open the price was 199 (no seafood) 400 (seafood)

Edited by Saddic
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, bobbin said:

OP has unfortunately posted 2 topics looking for rock-bottom pricing.. never going to go over well in these covid-ravaged economies.

Kind of putting the boot in...

It’s only a matter of time before the next one “Short time for under 100 baht” hits the headlines. 

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, bkk6060 said:

Those cheap buffets always seem dirty to me.  Foods look wilted/not fresh and the general service areas seem to always have a smell.  Also, sometimes a bait and switch they list a low price but if you want the good stuff you have to pay extra.

And, you are not going to get fresh lobster and crab for 200 b.

There used to be a good one at the bottom of Soi Petrakul. Food was always fresh and a great range too. They changed hands and ended up being as you describe and are now closed and the premises up for rent. 

16 hours ago, Saddic said:

Ninja is closed due to covid...

It hasn't been open since lockdown 2.0

When it was open the price was 199 (no seafood) 400 (seafood)

Not correct. The 400 baht price was eliminated and it was just 199 baht for everything.  Great value and I hope to support them when they are open again. I eat generously and tip generously. 

The first,  & last time i  ate at a Seafood buffet place in Pattaya was a couple of years ago,  we were ready to leave the Restaurant as they were closing, we watched them put the trays of  seafoods into a cupboard under the serving counter, & according to my wife  get  it back out to re- heat it later... gut problems to follow 

https://goo.gl/maps/y5x6XwDe2JjP4JNT8

Now price 199 Bt. for shellfish, meat and smaller crustaceans. 399 Bt. for larger crustaceans.

Have a lot seafood: shrimp (alive too), crab, squid, mussels and etc.

Very good service and friendly staff. 

Also in this price now include 2 options for cooking: standard hotpot and grill.

Big space and a lot of tables.

Edited by Espanol

19 hours ago, Espanol said:

https://goo.gl/maps/y5x6XwDe2JjP4JNT8

Now price 199 Bt. for shellfish, meat and smaller crustaceans. 399 Bt. for larger crustaceans.

Have a lot seafood: shrimp (alive too), crab, squid, mussels and etc.

Very good service and friendly staff. 

Also in this price now include 2 options for cooking: standard hotpot and grill.

Big space and a lot of tables.

Visited there once....prefer Ninja on 3rd road. Especially since they scrapped the 400 baht option.

I also have both HotPot and grill at Ninja. Of course another cynical poster might think he knows better.....

It's a great experience. Happy that the food snobs stay away. They prefer not to get involved with their food preparation.

• Haha 1