Covid shot- Wall of Chiang Mai site, appointments anyone?

DrPhibes

Got that code from another site and then tried to see my appt on the CNX Wall.  Said it was not in the system, register.   I then entered my pink Id card number and my appt came up.   The day before the appt, the hospital called and said no AZ on hand.  If I wanted to wait, they would call me when AZ arrives and give me a new appointment.  No need to re-register or do anything other than wait patiently.

I am waiting patiently as I type this!

• Like 1

Nothing for me since getting my 13-digit registration number, but I'm under 60.  The pic below is from a Pattaya hospital for the Moderna vaccine- a few months ago it was speculated it would be 3K- now it's 4K + a 'doctor's fee':

4E997B80-3677-4985-BEFB-52EE3795011D.jpeg

I did mine and Chiang Mai wall got my 13 digit number and I never heard from them again that was three weeks ago go figure TITI think the reality is they don’t have a vaccine yet they promised to have enough vaccine but this is Thailand correct

I registered on “The Wall” here in Chiang Mai and received my 13 digit code.  I’m over 60.  No appointment yet…….

In the meantime, I signed up and paid for Moderna at a hospital in town.  They have since stopped taking reservations as they have met their “quota.”Waiting for it to arrive.  They say October…..maybe sooner.  I’ll take whatever comes first…

And maybe all of them!

2 hours ago, flare said:

Nothing for me since getting my 13-digit registration number, but I'm under 60.  The pic below is from a Pattaya hospital for the Moderna vaccine- a few months ago it was speculated it would be 3K- now it's 4K + a 'doctor's fee':

4E997B80-3677-4985-BEFB-52EE3795011D.jpeg

I would happily pay for a Pfizer or Moderna if I could get it. The government can't supply vaccines, but that won't stop them from adding compulsory covid insurance for foreigners. I see that in Canada the government is recomending either Pfizer or Moderna for a second jab for people that had Astrazenica for their initial vaccination.

• Like 1

Tracyb, 

"In the meantime, I signed up and paid for Moderna at a hospital in town.  They have since stopped taking reservations as they have met their “quota.”Waiting for it to arrive.  They say October…..maybe sooner.  I’ll take whatever comes first…"

1.  You have already paid?  If so will they refund if you the vaccine does not arrive?  

2.  Can you say which hospital? I am a regular at Chiang Mai Ram and the only thing have done is to ask if anyone wants alternative vaccines?  

I am under 60 and do not have any of the health conditions so I am not on any kind of appointment list.  If I do not leave the country for vaccination I could be waiting a long time.  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, TheFishman1 said:

I did mine and Chiang Mai wall got my 13 digit number and I never heard from them again that was three weeks ago go figure TITI think the reality is they don’t have a vaccine yet they promised to have enough vaccine but this is Thailand correct

After you registered did you use the app ( "check registration" link ) to see that your registration was successful?  When selecting the link you input your pink ID card number/passport # ( whichever you used to register ) and if the registration was successful it displays your appointment details, viz. date, time & hospital.  My registration was successful, my appointment displayed and I did not receive any 13 digit code.

29 minutes ago, TigerandDog said:

After you registered did you use the app ( "check registration" link ) to see that your registration was successful?  When selecting the link you input your pink ID card number/passport # ( whichever you used to register ) and if the registration was successful it displays your appointment details, viz. date, time & hospital.  My registration was successful, my appointment displayed and I did not receive any 13 digit code.

Me too!

42 minutes ago, Havenstreet1940 said:

Can anyone tell me how to check status of my registration please.   I have a 13 digit regiistration number

Thank you

Read my reply to a previous poster It is pasted here for your information:

"After you registered did you use the app ( "check registration" link ) to see that your registration was successful?  When selecting the link you input your pink ID card number/passport # ( whichever you used to register ) and if the registration was successful it displays your appointment details, viz. date, time & hospital.  My registration was successful, my appointment displayed and I did not receive any 13 digit code."

On 6/17/2021 at 6:39 PM, DrPhibes said:

Registered right when it came out, over 60 with high blood pressure yet no appointment yet.  Anyone register, get their 13 digit code, and then get an appt yet?

The question I have is: How can I cancel my registration at CM Wall? I sent an email last Monday to [email protected] - no reply.

Edited by placnx
added when

From looking at the photo of the Moderna payment there two things that concern me:

1.  Right to give the doses to someone else

2.  Prices subject to change

Wow.

Also, this is like paying for an airline ticket without a date of departure.  

I feel that if this hospital does not get enough people to pay the 4,000 baht upfront they will claim the vaccine was not ordered because they did not have enough money???  TIT.  I would never pay upfront for a vaccine without some guarantees, assurances and a firm date for the inoculation.  I realize expecting things like this in LOS is beyond the realm of reality.  

• Like 1

Got 2 x 13 Digit Numbers from the "Wall" but as yet nothing...also registered with our local hospital...about a month ago. Asked them how many foreigners had applied...said ...only you..Its very local...Suspect at 72 and mega fit..koff.koff..and hic hic...just one more Chang...krap...the PM comes first...Getting bombarded by the UK NHS....we are waiting for you...asap... however still Optimistic. that Thailand can come through.....Cant leave at the moment anyway some new chickens on the way ..must feed the others and make sure our cows are happy...plus my ...Thai workers and families..who we have keep employed ...for the last year..Its life ...init and we chose..it.so...sanuk..and roll on Monday...beer in Rana hans..and we can be legal...again..

Edited by Rinrada

On 6/19/2021 at 12:15 PM, TigerandDog said:

Read my reply to a previous poster It is pasted here for your information:

"After you registered did you use the app ( "check registration" link ) to see that your registration was successful?  When selecting the link you input your pink ID card number/passport # ( whichever you used to register ) and if the registration was successful it displays your appointment details, viz. date, time & hospital.  My registration was successful, my appointment displayed and I did not receive any 13 digit code."

Used the website link for checking registraition using my passport number. It just shows me my 13 digit number and says I'll receive a text or an e-mail when appt ready.  I'll look for the app.

24 minutes ago, DrPhibes said:

Used the website link for checking registraition using my passport number. It just shows me my 13 digit number and says I'll receive a text or an e-mail when appt ready.  I'll look for the app.

Just checked using the 13 digit code and it says "vaccine information still pending.  Please wait for e-mail".

2 hours ago, DrPhibes said:

Just checked using the 13 digit code and it says "vaccine information still pending.  Please wait for e-mail".

I registered using my Pink ID card, perhaps that's why I received an appointment and not a 13 digit number. If you have a pink ID card try registering again, using your pink ID card instead of your passport #  and see if that makes a difference. 

On 6/23/2021 at 5:36 PM, TigerandDog said:

I registered using my Pink ID card, perhaps that's why I received an appointment and not a 13 digit number. If you have a pink ID card try registering again, using your pink ID card instead of your passport #  and see if that makes a difference. 

Don't have a pink card.  If they only wanted people with pink card, why allow us to sign up with a passport number?

11 hours ago, DrPhibes said:

Don't have a pink card.  If they only wanted people with pink card, why allow us to sign up with a passport number?

where did I say they only wanted people with pink id cards to register?  I didn't, so you've made a huge assumption with your comment.  I was suggesting that if you did happen to have a pink id card to try and register a 2nd time using the id card, nothing more, nothing less.  The other question is did you register on the "wall of CM" site.  If so you can check if your registration was successful. If it was your appointment( date, time & hospital ) will be displayed.

12 hours ago, TigerandDog said:

where did I say they only wanted people with pink id cards to register?  I didn't, so you've made a huge assumption with your comment.  I was suggesting that if you did happen to have a pink id card to try and register a 2nd time using the id card, nothing more, nothing less.  The other question is did you register on the "wall of CM" site.  If so you can check if your registration was successful. If it was your appointment( date, time & hospital ) will be displayed.

Had already checked wall of CM site after successfully registering, statement was I will receive an SMS or e-mail when an appt time becomes available and showed me my 13 digit registration number.

3 hours ago, DrPhibes said:

Had already checked wall of CM site after successfully registering, statement was I will receive an SMS or e-mail when an appt time becomes available and showed me my 13 digit registration number.

I think none of us without a pink ID card got an appointment yet. I also registered many weeks back.

17 hours ago, DrPhibes said:

How did you do the check? did you input your 13 digit number or your pink id/passport number.  I eventually received a 13 digit number, and just now input that and received the same message as you. However, when I input my pink id card number ( which is what I registered with, so depending on whether you used pink id or passport number ), input that number and see what result you receive. When I input my pink id number I receive appointment details, viz. date, time & hospital.

1 hour ago, TigerandDog said:

How did you do the check? did you input your 13 digit number or your pink id/passport number.  I eventually received a 13 digit number, and just now input that and received the same message as you. However, when I input my pink id card number ( which is what I registered with, so depending on whether you used pink id or passport number ), input that number and see what result you receive. When I input my pink id number I receive appointment details, viz. date, time & hospital.

I'll try again with the passport number I signed up with.  On Samui at the moment and tried to get a shot this morning as the rumor was they had excess AZ, it was a huge mob at noon and was told they will not have enough shots for those already processed to get shots.  Spoke with a few people that basically said no one want Sinovac.

• 1 month later...
43 minutes ago, awade said:

Guys don't wait for them to call you.

Take your passport and 13 digit ID number and go to McCormick hospital at 8:30 in the morning.

They will register you and give you the vaccine.

I asked the counter staff about the walk-in, they said it is only for those 60 years and above. For those below 60, you have to wait for your appointment.

That's what they told me.