No link established between COVID-19 vaccinations and deaths of 13 people – DDC

snoop1130

Chawetsan-Namwat-768x511.jpg

Dr. Chawetsan Namwat, director for emergency health hazards and diseases of the Department of Disease Control (DDC)

Autopsy results have found no link between COVID-19 vaccines and the post-vaccination deaths of 13 people, according to Dr. Chawetsan Namwat, director for emergency health hazards and diseases of the Department of Disease Control (DDC).

A total of 993 cases of undesirable side effects have been found, where the patients were admitted for observation and treatment, out of a total of 3,214,385 first doses of Sinovac vaccine administered since February 28th this year, or 20 cases in every 100,000 doses of the vaccine administered.

The undesirable side effects commonly found include dizziness, 20%, nausea, 15%, headache, 12%, vomiting, 8%, rashes, 7%, muscle pains, 6%, stomach upset 5%, and itching, 4%.

Full Story: https://www.thaipbsworld.com/no-link-established-between-covid-19-vaccinations-and-deaths-of-13-people-dcd/

Logo-top-.png

-- © Copyright Thai PBS 2021-06-17

• Sad 2

4 minutes ago, mikebell said:

It's two (feeble) attempts at humour.  I will try to explain it. 

1  Given the Thai cock-up over vaccines and their penchant for putting farangs last, it will be about FIVE years  before they get round to us! 

2  IF we are ever given the chance to choose a vaccine, Sinovac would not be on my list of possible brands.

Any clearer?

1. Farangs are not last.

2. Sinivac has just been said here not to be the cause of any deaths. 

I am getting Moderna, I'm a farang, but not a foreigner. 

11 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

1. Farangs are not last.

2. Sinivac has just been said here not to be the cause of any deaths. 

May I ask what have you done to be able to get Moderna? Is it just wait for a long time or is there something else that can be done? 
Thanks

1 minute ago, nickcar said:

May I ask what have you done to be able to get Moderna?

Probably registered with a private hospital, like THG, which plans to import and administer Moderna, maybe, in a three or more months.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Leally ?

for·eign·er
/ˈfôrənər/

noun

1. a person born in or coming from a country other than one's own.
    • INFORMAL
      a person not belonging to a particular place or group; a stranger or outsider.
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, BobinBKK said:

Have you ever been a victim of dual pricing or told "Thai ONLY"?

Locals getting discounted prices is hardly 'victimization'! It happened to me in Melbourne and Orlando too. 

Actually, in Melbourne I had to pay 5000 baht more than my Oz friend. 

6 minutes ago, 4MyEgo said:

Leally ?

for·eign·er
/ˈfôrənər/

noun

1. a person born in or coming from a country other than one's own.
    • INFORMAL
      a person not belonging to a particular place or group; a stranger or outsider.

I suggest you find a better dictionary. A foreigner is someone who doesn't hold nationality of a certain country. 

The government is still trying to deny the link between Astrazeneca and blood clots/deaths which have already been confirmed in other countries.

Minor side effects are normal for all vaccines because it shows the body is recognizing the virus but deaths/severe side effects are not normal.

Edited by EricTh
  • Like 2

51 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

I suggest you find a better dictionary. A foreigner is someone who doesn't hold nationality of a certain country. 

Nationality is the state of being part of a nation whether by birth or naturalization or ties to a specific nation. An example of nationality is German to a German person born in Germany. An example of nationality is Italian to a person with Italian roots born in the United States.

Your a foreigner, admit it farang ????

Edited by 4MyEgo
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, 4MyEgo said:

Nationality is the state of being part of a nation whether by birth or naturalization or ties to a specific nation. An example of nationality is German to a German person born in Germany. An example of nationality is Italian to a person with Italian roots born in the United States.

Could you explain that again, makes no sense to me. 

Citizens by naturalization are not foreigners. 

1 minute ago, Sheryl said:

Everyone who gets a shot will die.

So will everyone who does not get one.

And when the people in question number in the millions, some of those deaths will occur every single day.

Wow.

Thank you for this brilliant insight.