COE- Information Cannot be Found

Have received a COE pre-approval e-mail from the Embassy but when I keyed in the details (very sure all the details are correct, including the 6 digit code I received via email). Should I restart the application?

407888233_ScreenShot2564-06-17at19_47_49.png.c7718f09ad8d205fc062aed6ea36feb9.png

You may have to start all over again. I think I would contact the embassy or official consulate that is approving it to confirm.

It might be a good to try again later to open it in case they have their database down for some reason.

It is likely that you received this message because the database is offline. I predict that the error message is misleading: the "information was not found" because no response was received by the web application's database query. The quality of all immigration's online systems is pathetic. Anyway, as @ubonjoe suggests, it is probable that everything will work OK at some point if you try later.

Guest TerryS123

Same thing just happened to me. I applied and got pre-approval 3 days later. Uploaded flight and ASQ and it has been 3 more days. Up until just now, it showed waiting on approval. Today, it says "cannot be found". Confused at what to do. What happened with yours?