78-year-old customer files police report on his barber for a bad haircut in Udon Thani

snoop1130

hardly a police matter, kick him out, let him get a layer and sue the barber in a civil court. this is a reason i don't do massage, haircut and so called "spa" in a street shops. we all know where they get their skills from.

• Sad 2

17 minutes ago, actonion said:

He is as bad as my (Thai) neighbour who called the police because i  cut  leaves of his banana tree  that were overhanging  my fence ,  5 police turned up, including one plain clothes officer.. we all had to go to the police station to file a report... what a complete waste of time, especially police time.. no more leaves overhang my fence though lol

sometimes you could think that the world has gone bananas ????

• Like 1

2 hours ago, actonion said:

He is as bad as my (Thai) neighbour who called the police because i  cut  leaves of his banana tree  that were overhanging  my fence ,  5 police turned up, including one plain clothes officer.. we all had to go to the police station to file a report... what a complete waste of time, especially police time.. no more leaves overhang my fence though lol

Were you fined?

I don’t see this going anywhere. I mean, what’s the statute of limitations for a bad haircut? About 3 weeks?

Anyway, I’ll bet there’s more to this story. The old man was probably messing around with the barbers wife and got ‘found out’. 

Edited by DBath