Highest COVID death day brings despair as Cambodia cases march past 42,000 mark

geovalin

Cambodia today recorded the highest recorded amount of deaths due to COVID since records began as the case total moved beyond the 42,000 mark. Todays total of 20 new deaths brings the total to 414 direct deaths from COVID-19 in Cambodia.

The Kingdom announced 471 new COVID cases, bringing the total for Cambodia up to 42,052 cases.

Despite the gloomy news about COID deaths, there was some good news with 928 recoveries being announced, bringing Cambodia’s active case total to 4,763 – the first time active cases have been below 5,000 for several weeks. This means that 36,868 people have recovered from COVID in Cambodia.

read more https://www.khmertimeskh.com/50877518/highest-covid-death-day-brings-despair-as-cambodia-cases-march-past-42000-mark/

I definitely feel Cambodia has been more honest with Covid19 cases than Thailand in giving out data.

There are a lot of people vaccinated now in Cambodia but it is only with Sinovac as far as I know.

I wish them well and look forward to visiting ASAP after travel restrictions are lifted.

• Like 2