Great local service

orchidfan

2 minutes ago, Surelynot said:

Thailand seems to be streets ahead of the UK.........I don't know anyone back 'home' with much above 30Mps.

We just had True install at 450Mps......?????.......630 baht/month.

My same plan, including phone line B499 per month. 

Lightening fast.

In Oz they would neither offer this, let alone free, or come to your house for less than $250!  And no smile ????

• Haha 1

We've always had good service from TOT at our house in Chiang Mai.

Out in the country at a small fruit farm we built a traditional Thai-style farmhouse but no TOT service available.

The only option was 3BB and installation was fast and easy. Since last year there have been a few interruptions of service but the tech guys come within hours.

No complaints so far.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Surelynot said:

Thailand seems to be streets ahead of the UK.........I don't know anyone back 'home' with much above 30Mps.

We just had True install at 450Mps......?????.......630 baht/month.

Look at the wires they strung under the power poles, in the UK, you'd have to redug trenches and maybe get planning permission etc.

• Like 1

On 6/19/2021 at 2:03 PM, JingerBen said:

We've always had good service from TOT at our house in Chiang Mai.

Out in the country at a small fruit farm we built a traditional Thai-style farmhouse but no TOT service available.

The only option was 3BB and installation was fast and easy. Since last year there have been a few interruptions of service but the tech guys come within hours.

No complaints so far.

+1 

There have been complaints on this forum and elsewhere over the years about TOT service but we always got a quick response to to the occasional problems we had.

• Like 1