NON-O marriage visa 1 year extension with an well known agency

Hi guys,

I just had a chat with ThViCe (i wrote only first letters, it has 3 words. Its well known agency dont know can give name or not) agency to continue my non-o 1 year visa extension via LINE app. I was going to use my own agency anyway but just wanted to check around as you can understand. 

So obviously they put an auto answering thing to their line, directly asking your email, age, passport first page photo, visa photos and TM6 photos. So i gave my second email of course and blur my info and send the photos (only visa photo and TM6) after 5 or 10 min later, they replied and told me it will cost me 38K to continue my extension. I asked them again to make myself clear that i will not get a non-o marriage visa and already extended 1 year but it will end in 2 months so i want to continue my extension, after 5 min their answer was yes sir, its 38K. Also they asked  20 family photos and 20 marriage photos. plus other documents such as; marriage certificate, wife ID, etc.

Well my agency did it at first 29K and this time they will do it for 19K and if you are from america or europe its cheaper. I was just curious if the 38K is normal or... wth?

thanks and comments?

3 hours ago, SeanPhuket said:

Lol I do mine for 1,900 THB. One born every minute.

Don't feel so special as everyone who has the 400k for the 2 months in their bank pays the same. Those that don't' have the 400k use an agent to who fixes the money for them for a price.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, nightfox said:

Don't feel so special as everyone who has the 400k for the 2 months in their bank pays the same. Those that don't' have the 400k use an agent to who fixes the money for them for a price.

And get an illegal permit to stay.

I know what my choice would be.

I like to sleep at night.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1