Blame games everywhere as good and bad side of Covid response is highlighted

rooster59

15 minutes ago, jerrymahoney said:

That and all the above may be futile as I don't think the PM speaks let alone reads much English. Maybe the only recorded attempt:

> He then attempted to illustrate his argument with a metaphor involving buttons on his shirt.

> “Thailand is a … look like a shirt, and the button the button … like this. The wrong, maybe … Thailand not only this, but maybe shirt and trousers.”

https://coconuts.co/bangkok/news/prayuth-shows-language-skills-australian-reporter/

He says at one point, ''I know everything'' what a pleb.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, spidermike007 said:

2. Why not Pfizer in the interim?
3. Why can't the private sector import the vaccines directly? Why does the stunningly incompetent government and health ministry need to be involved?

“We want to certify that the (Pfizer) company has no policy of selling the vaccine through any private agent. Until now, we have never imported the Covid-19 vaccine through our office in Thailand."

https://thethaiger.com/coronavirus/officials-deny-pfizer-vaccine-already-available-in-thailand-for-a-certain-group

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, xylophone said:

This sums it up for me........

image.png.b4e5dc31fcd13e1d232fe3452894749c.png

that's pretty funny .      I have my own little favorite :  "I wish that for just one time you could stand inside my shoes
And just for that one moment I could be you
Yes, I wish that for just one time you could stand inside my shoes
You'd know what a drag it is to see you "

and first thaivisa expert to get the song right..........  wins a jab of their  my choosing

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I find it pathetic how Chinese looking Thais told Neeranam to put his mask over his nose and how his people were responsible for Covid. They didn't like Neeranam's comment that Covid came from China, as did they. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mike k said:

In most civilized western countries you can say what you want about the government and it's leaders including the president or pm or whatever they have as a head of state without having to worry about being arrested and sent to jail 

hmmmmmm  ????????

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, rumak said:

that's pretty funny .      I have my own little favorite :  "I wish that for just one time you could stand inside my shoes
And just for that one moment I could be you
Yes, I wish that for just one time you could stand inside my shoes
You'd know what a drag it is to see you "

and first thaivisa expert to get the song right..........  wins a jab of their  my choosing

Sounds like the jester who sang in James Dean's coat. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tau152 said:

Consider the developing information that is coming from VAERS: 

Given this information, why hasn’t there been an immediate halt to these vaccination programs??? The spike in deaths appears to be incontrovertible evidence of the possible dangers of being vaccinated!  

Fact Check-VAERS reported vaccine deaths have not been confirmed or deemed causal by CDC

The CDC explains here that VAERS accepts reports of any adverse event regardless of proof that it was caused by the vaccine.

VAERS did receive 4,178 reports of deaths (0.0017% of all vaccine doses) between Dec. 14, 2020 and May 3, 2021. However, these reports don’t point to a causal relationship between receiving the vaccine and death"

VERDICT
Missing context. There is no evidence that the deaths reported to VAERS after receiving the COVID-19 vaccine are caused by the vaccine. Healthcare providers are required to report any death after vaccination to VAERS.

https://www.reuters.com/article/factcheck-vaers-deaths-idUSL1N2MZ2H8

2 hours ago, jerrymahoney said:

That and all the above may be futile as I don't think the PM speaks let alone reads much English. Maybe the only recorded attempt:

> He then attempted to illustrate his argument with a metaphor involving buttons on his shirt.

> “Thailand is a … look like a shirt, and the button the button … like this. The wrong, maybe … Thailand not only this, but maybe shirt and trousers.”

https://coconuts.co/bangkok/news/prayuth-shows-language-skills-australian-reporter/

Nothing he has ever said or none suggests he could have the intelligence for a 2nd language. Unless you count army speak. 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, jerrymahoney said:

Probably a good job he doesn't read or understand as if he did, the only result would be a defamation charge and/or deportation...

1 hour ago, Mike k said:

In most civilized western countries you can say what you want about the government and it's leaders including the president or pm or whatever they have as a head of state without having to worry about being arrested and sent to jail 

As long as you don't try to publish it in a way that will reach most of the people. Try that and you will be censored like a shot...

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, jerrymahoney said:

Fact Check-VAERS reported vaccine deaths have not been confirmed or deemed causal by CDC

The CDC explains here that VAERS accepts reports of any adverse event regardless of proof that it was caused by the vaccine.

VAERS did receive 4,178 reports of deaths (0.0017% of all vaccine doses) between Dec. 14, 2020 and May 3, 2021. However, these reports don’t point to a causal relationship between receiving the vaccine and death"

VERDICT
Missing context. There is no evidence that the deaths reported to VAERS after receiving the COVID-19 vaccine are caused by the vaccine. Healthcare providers are required to report any death after vaccination to VAERS.

https://www.reuters.com/article/factcheck-vaers-deaths-idUSL1N2MZ2H8

Well they would say that, wouldn't they? being totally independent, and not funded by big pharma and their lackys... not.

• Like 1