Extension of Stay and Re-entry Permit at the same day possible?

My extension of stay (based on a Non O Visa / Retirement) will expire on July 13th. 

I am planning to do the next 365 Days extension AND the ME Re-Entry Permit on the same day.

What would be the best approach to do that? I do have all papers ready, as far as i can prepare them in advance.  In COVID19 times, would it be best to make an online appointment for the extension and AFTER i received the extension go to get a new que number for the ReEntry permit?

Or would it be possible to do both at the same IO?

Where can i find the online registration link?

Thanks a lot!

John

CW...

19 minutes ago, Piscis said:

In COVID19 times, would it be best to make an online appointment for the extension and AFTER i received the extension go to get a new que number for the ReEntry permit?

This one.

Last time (Sep 2020) I made an appointment for the ext-stay/ret, and that was completed in 15 minutes. 

Then made a copy of the new permission of stay, had my TM.8 prepared, walked over to the Re-Entry Permit area, which was dead, and was done there in 10 minutes.

http://203.151.166.132/immigrant_queue/booking/

The appointment system is said to be NOT SECURE.

Assumed the OP was talking about CW, now see the office has not been mentioned.

• Like 1

It is possible to do it the same day, as long as your extension is completed by about 3.20pm. This is because the front desk stops giving out queue numbers at 3.30pm.

Fill in your application for a re-entry permit before the day, and also photocopy your passport in advance. This means that on the day you will only need to photocopy your new extension of stay page.

At the current time there is almost no queue for re-entry permits, so expect your re-entry permit to be issued quite quickly after you are given your queue number by the front desk.

• Like 1