Phuket restaurants given green light to serve alcohol

webfact

1 hour ago, ChipButty said:

Can only have a beer if you order food, OK lets see how this goes down, this has to be down to the owners to control this new rule they didn't do to well last time some owners abused it last time where I live

Sure.  Order one chicken wing, nurse it for hours, and order 10 beers good to go.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bkk6060 said:

Sure.  Order one chicken wing, nurse it for hours, and order 10 beers good to go.

Most of the places that have been serving alcohol on the sly have asked for some kind of token food to be in front of you. Chicken wings and Breadsticks seem to be the most popular ????

• Like 1

I would love to know why all the special privileges for Phuket. I’ve lived here over 25 years and it’s always been the same, Phuket first and the rest of Thailand, including Bangkok, to follow later. What have the governors of Phuket got over the govt. for them to be awarded so many privileges above and beyond everywhere else? Even the new immigration rules start in Phuket rather than in Bangkok. I simply can’t understand why this small island has so many perks and privileges. Is it because the scammers are out in force and the govt. know that they can make money from any gullible tourists who want to go there? If so, why not open up and award pattaya the same privileges, simply because pattaya brings in far more money on a yearly basis than Phuket. Maybe someone can enlighten me as to what exactly is so special about this place….

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Falcon said:

I would love to know why all the special privileges for Phuket. I’ve lived here over 25 years and it’s always been the same, Phuket first and the rest of Thailand, including Bangkok, to follow later. What have the governors of Phuket got over the govt. for them to be awarded so many privileges above and beyond everywhere else? Even the new immigration rules start in Phuket rather than in Bangkok. I simply can’t understand why this small island has so many perks and privileges. Is it because the scammers are out in force and the govt. know that they can make money from any gullible tourists who want to go there? If so, why not open up and award pattaya the same privileges, simply because pattaya brings in far more money on a yearly basis than Phuket. Maybe someone can enlighten me as to what exactly is so special about this place….

If your going to experiment with Wuflu in kitty litter  best to do it well away from the rest of the Country. And Phuketians are well known for their alcohol tolerance and rigid self discipline!

• Haha 2