Allocation of vaccine all above board, no favors or privilege says CCSA chief

webfact

My Mothers wise words

You can lock up from a thief but do nothing about a liar

F me you can get ahead in the vaccine race here just  by selling beer

Sadly this excrement is both

Edited by poohy

His lips are moving.

Why even bother saying this? No one believes it, and it makes the official look like a doofus.

In fact, I'd argue that if the regime's officals aren't prioritizing higher status Thais then they are violating the Thai social contract.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, webfact said:

This remains firstly front line health workers and public health volunteers, secondly other front line workers or high risk groups,

Whilst I fully agree with this...how many front line health workers (and other front line workers) and volunteers are there?

Surely you must have vaccinated them all by now.

3 hours ago, webfact said:

This remains firstly front line health workers and public health volunteers, secondly other front line workers or high risk groups, thirdly the over 60s and those with underlying health conditions and lastly the general public according to their registration and the level of urgency. 

He means when they actually have available vaccines.

The greatly expected rollout (drum roll) to the general public started on June 7th........ and ended on June 14th when the stock of vaccines expired.

June 22nd and local hospital state ''maybe'' next week.

They said the same last week.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, webfact said:

there are no special favors when it comes to procuring vaccine.

Of course not, except for hiso’s and those in power. My guess is that the entire upper brass of the army - along with all their rich buddies and ‘business partners’ - are already fully vaccinated.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, webfact said:

Secretary of the National Security Council and head of the Centre for Covid-19 Situation Administration Gen Natthaphol Nakphanich said Monday that there are no special favors when it comes to procuring vaccine.

Of course not.  Would we expect you to admit it if there was?

1 hour ago, samtam said:

This is complete bunkum from the CCSA. You don't have to look very far, or to ask people you know in major Thai conglomerates, to confirm that this is completely untrue. It applies to Thais and foreigners who work for these companies. Whilst I'm glad they are being protected, I am sickened by the fact that many elderly and vulnerable people, (both Thai & foreigner), are not being given vaccinations, (if they want them). As a foreigner, within the 60+ range, I obviously have first hand experience of the complete failure of the official registration for said group, in the form of the dreaded, derisory and now defunct thailandintervac site.

In due course I will decide whether it is reasonably feasible to go abroad to solve the unsolvable in Thailand. This pandemic and the Thai government's reaction to it, has exposed front and centre the very worst of living in Thailand, as foreigner. 

This entire sick world is about money, wealth, and favoritism.

1 hour ago, rudi49jr said:

Of course not, except for hiso’s and those in power. My guess is that the entire upper brass of the army - along with all their rich buddies and ‘business partners’ - are already fully vaccinated.

Don't forget "mia nois"

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, webfact said:

He denied that family members of those in certain organisations were jumping the queue. 

before adding someone played Van Halens Jump to start all this jumping .. 

Edited by Justgrazing
Sp

Utter b*llocks. How come people under 30 years old can get vaccinated in Buriram when in Chiang Mai it is only the aged and infirm! Of course it is favouritism, of course it is corruption, and of course it is incompetence.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, webfact said:

Secretary of the National Security Council and head of the Centre for Covid-19 Situation Administration Gen Natthaphol Nakphanich said Monday that there are no special favors when it comes to procuring vaccine.

Lur.

I personally know 2 Thais who have already been double jabbed simply because they know someone who allowed them to jump the queue.

Both are low risk. 

The allocation process is absolutely below board. But then what do you expect here?

• Like 2