Reopening bars: People drinking alcohol are difficult to control and risk spreading virus

webfact

9 minutes ago, ezzra said:

I understand that alcoholic beverages will not be available in the 'sandbox' of Phuket for now, so what those hundred of thousand of tourist to do with no alcoholic drinks available? drink cola or pepsi?...

Think the bars etc are now open in Phuket or will be open shortly. There was recent news release. Someone can confirm or otherwise.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

Think you will find its bars also.

Bars are not mentioned in the latest news from 2 hours ago.

...but I have no idea that they will open quickly when 37 people arrive in the first week.

• Thanks 1

What is wrong with people who cannot do  without  a slurp, surely better to become heroin dealers and join our glorious leaders as proper role models to the youth of today at the crystal hubbarubbadubba.

• Like 1
  • Confused 4
  • Sad 5

29 minutes ago, ezzra said:

I understand that alcoholic beverages will not be available in the 'sandbox' of Phuket for now, so what those hundred of thousand of tourist to do with no alcoholic drinks available? drink cola or pepsi?...

Apparently there has been a massive u-turn on the Sale of Booze on Phuket for the sandbox.

All those so desperate to climb onto a Bar Stool can now do so in Phuket.

Bon voyage !

• Confused 2

2 hours ago, webfact said:

She urged pubs and clubs to demonstrate how they can mitigate this tendency and show how they can reopen safely.

Individual drinking capsules for one.  Accessed from the street by separate door with vending facilities inside, paid for with a card. Sanitised between each use.  With charging station for mobiles!

• Haha 2