Tourism Authority Aims to Ease Quarantine Requirements in Thailand and Visitors’ Countries

webfact

I'm normally very positive, but I'm unfortunately beginning to be quite skeptical when reading about something from TAT, which often even sounds like it's already approved and begins next week...????

• Like 2

What i have observed in the last few weeks concerning this "sandbox' business is that every dick Tom and harry of several government's bodies and entities has something to say, either add, criticizes, warn, suggest or wish to see happening, too many cooks spoil the broth as we all know, no uniform direction and certainly no clear leader as what is needed to be done...

• Like 2

3 hours ago, webfact said:

Meanwhile, the agency will build travel confidence and encourage other countries to ease travel restrictions with Thailand, in order to loosen quarantine requirements when tourists return home.

What Governments are going to listen to these World Leading people in the containment and irradiation of Covid.

Only 3.3 % of the population have been Inoculated with a Vaccine at best is only 50 % effective.

And that is after 2 Doses, with most people so far have only one shot of Vaccine.

• Like 1

I'm not sure what they've been smoking. Cannabis bubbles maybe?

Reality Check: At the current rate of Covid-19 spread, Thailand will probably get red-listed by an increasing number of countries, which will lead to quarantine upon return for many potential visitors. Aiming for the opposite, at this point, is just wishful thinking.

I've always been skeptical of bubble plans due to the volatility of infection numbers, but maybe Thailand had a shot when it was relatively free of Covid throughout last year. Definitely not now though. 

• Like 1