PHUKET XTRA: VIDEO: Phuket reopening now official! |:| June 23

webfact

PHUKET XTRA - June 23 || Brought to you by @PVC Phuket Phuket reopening now officials, rules for arrivals |:| Bar owners, entertainers plea to let them work again |:| Nai Yang Beach cleanup collects 240kg of oil-covered debris |:| COVID Update Hosted by: JP Mestanza || #Phuket

By Jean-Pierre Mestanza

Source: https://www.thephuketnews.com/phuket-xtra-video-phuket-reopening-now-official-june-23-80443.php

tphuketnews_logo.jpg

-- © Copyright Phuket News 2021-06-24

10 minutes ago, Stargrazer9889 said:

Sorry but no alcohol allowed, very few tourists will come.  Just saying, as I would not fly half way around the world

to be told that I could not have a drink on my vacation.

Geezer

Very few people will arrive because no one knows how to get a COE !!

7 hours ago, Stargrazer9889 said:

Sorry but no alcohol allowed, very few tourists will come.  Just saying, as I would not fly half way around the world

Geezer

Wrong.  Alcohol is allowed - although bars are closed. 

But if you can only drink in a bar and no where else - well then you are right - absolutely. Stay away from all of Thailand, as bars are still closed across the country.

In the mean time, expats like myself will continue to enjoy Phuket, have wine or beer with our dinner in a restaurant, or buy wine/beer in a local shop, pick up some street food, and enjoy alcohol with the street food on our balcony over looking the quiet wonderful beaches, enjoying the sunset in peace.

Its great with quiet beaches, we do not have to fight with traffic when going from point-A to point-B, and we do not have hordes of tourists in the way all the time.

• Like 1

Well It is either going to go ok or it will not as far as covid is concerned. 

If they actually do get some visitors you know a portion will find the ex bar girls on tinder or such and to bad they  don't have 2 doses yet.  No reason not to surmise that vaccinated tourists can spread from one spinner to the next.   I predict chaos.   

Sad thing is back in January 80% of Thai people had their normal life back.   But greed reared it head again. 

23 hours ago, Stargrazer9889 said:

Geezer

Well that is you, and maybe me too..... I would want a drink on boarding the plane. Where are these tourists coming from..... ?