Has anyone used FazWaz to sell a property? I can't quite figure out how their model works. I have emailed them twice asking but got a message saying they would phone, which they never did even after I sent a reminder.

It says free listing, but also says they will take professional photos and video, but when listing a property you are required to upload your own photos.

I cannot figure out how much they charge (if at all) for a sale. The site says different agents have different fees between 3 and 5 percent. So are they agents or do agents use them. Its all very confusing to me. Anyone have any insights?

Cheers

They had probably the rudest obnoxious guy from the UK a couple of years ago but no longer with them,no surprise.

Interestingly, just put property up for sale/rent and a couple of weeks ago they called me asking if they could do 3D video free of charge and I agreed- free is good! 

They came,took the video and that was the last I heard from them.

1 hour ago, Pravda said:

Why bother. Just find a decent agent and you'll have your property listed on living insider, ddproperty, hipflat and many more. Most agents have access to these sites.

Do you like those websites?

It seems many properties are listed on each site several times with different prices, different sizes and different agents.

Obviously it will help people to find something. But all those contradictory information doesn't help. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Pravda said:

Living Insider is pretty good, but there are still some scummy agents who lie about prices.

Thanks

I just checked one building.

One unit is offered at least 4 times with different prices and different sizes. Maybe I should contact all 4 agents at the same time and see how they fight with each other about the commission.  ???? 

it is remarkable how litlte interest some agents have in their jobs... 

As far as I know, they are agents w/employees like any other agency... the fazwaz people in CM were pretty good, responsive and worked at finding me a place... 

however, if they don't respond to your emails, then that might be the same service they give to their customers.. 

you might as well list w/as many agents as you can find - there does not seem to be too much as far as exclusives here.

Edited by 1FinickyOne

• 2 weeks later...

I used them some time back, they charge 3% plus VAT to the seller if they sell through one of their agents (they seem to be a central point for independant agents).

They did not sell the unit but what drew me to them was they advertise in China as well as Thailand. 

I've used them to buy and found the service acceptable; took about 2 weeks from showing to transfer; although like the other comparable services like DD and Hipflat, you need to vet out listings that have already been sold and have not been removed from their database.   Their 'model' as far as I can ascertain is that they slightly streamline the 'bid' process (through their app and website) apparently in hopes that there are enough people who will at least start the purchase process before they actually see the property (if you're out of the country where you're shopping for property for example)...presumably when you submit a bid the seller gets a notice of this like on eBay.   A really narrow niche, IMO.   I just had them show me a few condo units the old fashioned way.  

No idea what the seller had to pay in commission.