Probe Launched into Controversial Street Lamps

snoop1130

13 hours ago, Justgrazing said:

All sounding a bit shady is this now .. hopefully the committee will shine a light on what's happened here .. lamp standards have to be upheld you know .. 

Get your coat.????

• Haha 1

Just now, Wullie Mercer said:

Someone has made a lot of cash, they are sprouting like weeds, they are of varied design and everywhere!!!!

Correct I think there was a story they cost over 100,000 each particularly the one design like a airplane but the official claim otherwise it was more like 95,000 and he got a deal?????

14 hours ago, tingtongfarang said:

Any officials who are found guilty will be suspended and prosecuted, Gen Anupong said.

If brown envelopes were not forth coming

Any relatives of officials who are found guilty will be sternly lectured and warned to be more clever next time. Don't blow it!  The gravy train is rather fragile these days.

16 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

Any officials who are found guilty will be suspended and prosecuted, Gen Anupong said.

The crime is not when corrupt officials steal money…..the crime is when corrupt officials don’t share with their corrupt bosses.

• Like 2

I guess that the brown envelopes from the expensive soi number signs, they installed a couple of years ago, have all run dry. In Srinakarin Road they suddenly had to hurry to fix the drains leading water away from Nong Bon reservoir, before the BTS construction team came and dug the whole thing up again.

Screenshot 2021-06-25 045656.png

Edited by Xonax
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, unblocktheplanet said:

Seriously. Where can I buy one for my house? They look great!

I got 4 on my drive. Posts courtesy of Mr. Somchai, solar lights courtesy of Lazada, Toys courtesy of local store. ! Job done....  total cost 6400 for 4, so saved about 400k+ on mine....55555

• Like 1