Remove Car Door Dent in Pattaya - Anyone know someone to recommend?

In the USA many car dealerships have people who come to the car dealers to remove unsightly dents in car doors.  They usually do for a very low cost.  I have one dent in a passenger side door I would like removed.  Does anyone know of any service they have used or could recommend to remove a dent in a car door? 

• Haha 1

Go down Theprasit 9, at the corner by the canals there's a small workshop. Ask for Somchai, he will sort it out for you for cheap. Charges 50 baht for scratches, dents will presumably be a bit more.

Edited by wprime
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, wprime said:

Go down Theprasit 9, at the corner by the canals there's a small workshop. Ask for Somchai, he will sort it out for you for cheap. Charges 50 baht for scratches, dents will presumably be a bit more

I am at what Google maps says is Theprasit 9. I am across the street from Outlet Market close to Sukumhit. No one here knows of any canal any landmark I can use to pinpoint him

image.jpg

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, wprime said:

You've gone too far. It's on this corner. Somchai's a miracle worker, he got rid of a scratch for me in like 30 minutes. Everywhere else wanted to keep the car for days.

spacer.png

Where I have it circled is his location?  Any other distinguishing landmarks or features of his building to help pin point it? 
image.png.5e6077267b281c951fadf8b1e2a8095c.png

• Haha 1