7-Eleven rolls out price cuts to support pandemic measures

webfact

7E.jpg

By Panithan Onthaworn

7-Eleven convenience stores have joined the government’s e-voucher stimulus campaign, Ying Chai Ying Dai on Thursday, with selected promotions to alleviate the economic burden from the Covid-19 outbreak. 

Meanwhile, the Finance Ministry said it will revoke the budget for its own recent package if uptake does not meet targets.

The operator CP All (CPALL) said it will cut prices by up to 50 per cent on essential consumer goods, including IT products, from July to encourage household spending in the second half of the year.

Full story: https://www.thaienquirer.com/28953/7-eleven-rolls-out-price-cuts-to-support-pandemic-measures/

ti.jpg
  • Haha 2

18 minutes ago, MRToMRT said:

Only thing they sell which is slightly healthy are the bananas but as they wrap the in plastic the environment gets it in the neck.

The bananas are always just right and ripe, and they came down from 9 baht to 8 a while ago. ???? Perhaps they are a bit smaller or the world price came down I don't know. 

2 hours ago, Daithi85 said:

Some great upgrades on the toasties selection  ,can't beat a good ham and cheese toastie.????

You mean when the highly trained  staff  manage to give it you hot  outside and cold  in the  middle, and dont forget to keep  opening up the toaster every 5  seconds to check

Edited by Rampant Rabbit
  • Like 1

46 minutes ago, Rampant Rabbit said:

You mean when the highly trained  staff  manage to give it you hot  outside and cold  in the  middle, and dont forget to keep  opening up the toaster every 5  seconds to check

Yep it's always  a challenge to try to get the staff  to stop opening and closing the sandwich maker.

3 hours ago, rott said:

The bananas are always just right and ripe, and they came down from 9 baht to 8 a while ago. ???? Perhaps they are a bit smaller or the world price came down I don't know. 

A 711 near me always seems to have all the bananas the same length. Two other stores not too far away always have some bananas longer and thicker more than the other bananas on the stand and gives about 25% extra. Much more filling when it's inside of me.

Who said size doesn't matter? ????

• Like 1