Condo Close To Bts Saladaeng/mrt Silom For Rent

Fully furnished 1 bedroom/1 bathroom-condo for rent. The new condominium, Silom Grand Terrace, Perfect location at soi Saladaeng, just few minutes walking distance to BTS-Saladaeng and MRT-Silom. It is just right at the corner of Saladaeng soi 2. Neaby locations: Silom Complex, Lumpini Park, BNH Hospital, St. Joseph Convent School, California Fitness - silom, Robinson Silom, Dusit Thani Hotel etc.

Room is on the 10th floor on Convent road view. Kitchen including hot plate, hood, microwave, refrigerator, washing machine, water purifier etc. Nice decoration with build-in wood furniture. Bathroom with a window, very hygiene!

Facilities: in-door swimming pool, fitness, in-door kid playground, sauna, library.

1 car park for free.

no sur-charge for electricity

rental rate: 29,000 baht / month (contract 1 year) including commom area charge and management fee. (This price is for tenant, agency-please call to discuss about the rental rate I can offer)

Interested please contact me 081 8065954

Fully furnished 1 bedroom/1 bathroom-condo for rent. The new condominium, Silom Grand Terrace, Perfect location at soi Saladaeng, just few minutes walking distance to BTS-Saladaeng and MRT-Silom. It is just right at the corner of Saladaeng soi 2. Neaby locations: Silom Complex, Lumpini Park, BNH Hospital, St. Joseph Convent School, California Fitness - silom, Robinson Silom, Dusit Thani Hotel etc.

Room is on the 10th floor on Convent road view. Kitchen including hot plate, hood, microwave, refrigerator, washing machine, water purifier etc. Nice decoration with build-in wood furniture. Bathroom with a window, very hygiene!

Facilities: in-door swimming pool, fitness, in-door kid playground, sauna, library.

1 car park for free.

rental rate: 29,000 baht / month (contract 1 year) including commom area charge and management fee. (This price is for tenant, agency-please call to discuss about the rental rate I can offer)

Half that price..possible :o??

1 car park for free.

Half that price..possible :o??

Sorry, impossible. Since this price is already lower than the market rate for this perfect location. You should visit the room and decide later, the price can be negotiated but never for half, sorry. There is just a few room here for rent. (actually my room is the last one at this size in this condo for rent) This condo is just right behind the Department store; Silom complex incl. Top Supermarket which is connected to BTS Saladaeng. Just a few steps you will be in the air conditioning area where you can walk to BTS. If interested, please contact me to visit the room.

post-25699-1180758617_thumb.jpg

post-25699-1180758635_thumb.jpg

1 car park for free.

I agree: great location; slightly expensive. Maybe post a couple of photos of the unit?!

that is VERY expensive.

Thank you for your comment. Anyway, I think you are the one who don't know about this area. You should have known that the land in this area "Silom" is the most expensive in Bangkok. Even considering this factor, the rental rate I offerred is still a bit lower than one bedroom rate around Sukhumvit in somewhere so far from the BTS station. In addition, the location of this condo is very close to both BTS and MRT. It is less than 50 matres distance! Even the car park in this area costs around 2000 baht per month. This condo also have swimming pool, fitness, sauna, kid playground. Think about how much you have to pay for the membership fee at California Fitness Center just around the corner. This is really bargain price!

that is VERY expensive.

Thank you for your comment. Anyway, I think you are the one who don't know about this area. You should have known that the land in this area "Silom" is the most expensive in Bangkok. Even considering this factor, the rental rate I offerred is still a bit lower than one bedroom rate around Sukhumvit in somewhere so far from the BTS station. In addition, the location of this condo is very close to both BTS and MRT. It is less than 50 matres distance! Even the car park in this area costs around 2000 baht per month. This condo also have swimming pool, fitness, sauna, kid playground. Think about how much you have to pay for the membership fee at California Fitness Center just around the corner. This is really bargain price!

I know the area very well, and I still think is expensive.

not even pics?

:o

I rented around Saladaeng for a few years, in my opinion the rate is only slightly expensive for a 1 Bed at a new Grade B+/A- like Silom Grand Terrace. I think a 5-10% discount should do it.

Edited by Lazy Sod

1 car park for free.

Can you please contact me by e-mailing me through this site to further discuss your condo? Thanks!

1 car park for free.

Can you please contact me by e-mailing me through this site to further discuss your condo? Thanks!

Thank you for your interest in the condo. I have just sent you the message with my e-mail address. Please feel free to contact me either by e-mail or mobile phone.

Just want to post some new pics. The map I used to post is not very accurate so I want to post the new one. In addittion, I just have a chance to take some photo of the room and view from the room. Please feel free to contact me tel. 081-8065954 for more information. Few room here is available for rent now. This price is really a value price! I found another apartment located so deep in the small soi from Convent road charges about the same price without any facilities e.g. fitness, swimming pool, sauna etc. Plus this condo is a brand new one and very close to both BTS and MRT.

post-25699-1181580820_thumb.jpg

post-25699-1181580963_thumb.jpg

post-25699-1181581070_thumb.jpg

post-25699-1181581237_thumb.jpg

post-25699-1181582431_thumb.jpg

post-25699-1181582488_thumb.jpg

Edited by butter_scott

just a guess ... but 2 weeks have gone by ... so it must not be aa GREAT deal ....

Thanks for your guess :o You think how quick a room at the rental rate of 29,000 baht a month should be rent out here in Bangkok? Not many people here can afford this price.

This room is not a cheap studio type, that can be rented out quickly. I am willing to wait for the right tenant who is willing to pay for the high stardard of living :D

• 2 weeks later...
Just want to post some new pics. The map I used to post is not very accurate so I want to post the new one. In addittion, I just have a chance to take some photo of the room and view from the room. Please feel free to contact me tel. 081-8065954 for more information. Few room here is available for rent now. This price is really a value price! I found another apartment located so deep in the small soi from Convent road charges about the same price without any facilities e.g. fitness, swimming pool, sauna etc. Plus this condo is a brand new one and very close to both BTS and MRT.

is a small dog allowed here?

is a small dog allowed here?

Pet is not allowed, sorry

it's a great location but the price ? Does the room have internet ? I guess 25,000 would be max.

Yes, Internet is available at the tenant cost. You can choose the package by yourself. There is the direct telphone line available for internet access. Currently, the internet package of 500 baht a month is still available til around September, hence you will get that for free if you moved in before that expire date since my brother who used to temporarily stay there signed up for a year contract and he just moved out.

The price 25,000 baht is actually for a studio room in this building, unfortunately as far as I knew few room here is now available for rent. My room is not 28-38 sqm. studio room, it is one bedroom, fully furnished with kitchen: ceramic hot plate and hood + water purifier R/O. As I heard a lot of comments about the price, I wonder if you guys really know of the market price around here or do the correct comparison "apple to apple"! Some low price rent condo around Silom is for the very old building and/or they don't provide you with facilities e.g. swimming pool, fitness, sauna, etc. Some don't even have a car park for you! Some is very far from the BTS and MRT.

For your reference, apartment next door (Data from the website of property agent):

Saladaeng Place, 7 year old services apartment: studio 40 sqm. monthly rate 45,000 baht. The additonal services you will get there are maid services and linen change but will you pay that more for those services that you can get at the cheaper cost?

Silom Park View, almost 10 year old condo: 1 bedroom 27,000 baht.

My rental 29,000 baht a month is very reasonable for one bedroom brand new condo on high floor with extremely nice view. Anyhow, this price is negotiable but not 25,000 baht a month. The best price I can offer is 27,000 baht a month (no smoking tenant, please) Interest: please contact me 081-8065954.

Well,... im still not really familar with bangkok.

What I found out is that they rise up with prices if you dont take 1 yr.

However, you can catch the BTS staying dry, just walking trough Silom Complex.

But hey, any hints are welcome :o

But hey, any hints are welcome :o

You're willing to pay 30,000 baht just to stay dry? You could get a 1,000 baht room and never go out, you'll stay dry then too :D

But hey, any hints are welcome :D

You're willing to pay 30,000 baht just to stay dry? You could get a 1,000 baht room and never go out, you'll stay dry then too :D

The room has already rented out. Thank you for your interest. There is someone want to pay for High Standard of Living. Fortunately, they don't smoke, not even drink! :o