How Gay Are You?

im 40%. funny thing is that when the thingy was clicking over, i got a bit nervous when it didnt stop at 50%! when is scooted around to 100% i didnt know what to think! thank goodness it was just the timer thing.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Many psychologists believe everyone is somewhere on a continuum with regards to how gay they are or are not.
20 percent

Ditto.

post-15958-1180604447_thumb.jpg

Fancy a pint Klown friend :D

Why darling, I thought you'd never ask! :D

Yeah mate, I reckon my parts would be safe from the likes of you!

:D

40% here. I think the stupid test was made by a gay to be honest with you.

LOL ... ya think?

Alex, I don't know of any straight men who'd spend time making this particular kind of quiz.

:o

Definitely biased in the questions, and the scoring.

post-16137-1180882316_thumb.jpg

I went through a couple of times after the first, and tried changing just one answer each time, while keeping the rest the same for a "baseline".

Turns out, if you liked to be an Indian instead of a cowboy, your 4% more likely to be gay ! (or your "gayness" increases by 4%) (I would have though wanting to be a cowboy would increase your gayness, especially after "Brokeback") :D

If you ever shaved your pubic hair, your gay meter jumps another 3% (do all the girls in the go-go's know that ?) :o

If you get a haircut on a regular basis, add another 3% onto your gay side (hmmm, guess everyone in the military is a little more gay than they would like to admit to, being most of them have to get haircuts on a regular basis). :D

Ever give a sex-toy as a gift ? Up your gay-meter by 4% ! (apparently, a guy giving a girl a sex-toy makes him slightly more gay). :bah:

Simply want to meet your favourite sports hero ? That makes you 3% more gay than if you actually wanted to be your favourite athlete ! (Hey ! I just want to bang Anna Kournikova ! I don't want to be her !) :D

Warning ! Shaving your head adds 3% to your gayness ! (is that if you shave your head once ? What if you shaved it everyday for 7 years ?) :D

I'm going to take a guess here, but I'll bet if you prefered to be a cat instead of a dog, your gay meter would shoot up another 3-4%.

Ah well, apparently I'm too straight for these modern times anyways! Guess I'll have to stay hidden in Pattaya ! :bah:

ummm.. well, dunno whats that means, actually im more into gals..LOL!

You should say that you are in to gals...saying you are "more in to gals" would imply that you are partly in to guys :o

ummm.. well, dunno whats that means, actually im more into gals..LOL!

You should say that you are in to gals...saying you are "more in to gals" would imply that you are partly in to guys :o

well. I am. im bi!

(and im girl, not guy.. )

Edited by pop_corn

the funny thing is I only got 26% .... :o

when I did the pet-o-meter thing it returned 26% too

but if they asked about my dog on the main test it would have sent me higher I think

Well JD, the test says I'm 46% gay. I guess I can cruise Silom with a clear conscience.

Darkside is 30% gay. I'm sure that is mainly down to me trimming my pubic hair though.

Most men pull it out, or bite it off with their teeth :o

most men can not get there heads close enough to their own pubic hair to pull it out with their teeth.

i rated 23% and i also suspect mine was so high because of the trimming of the pubic hairs. I trim mine cause the wife hates it when she gets hair in her teeth.