How Gay Are You?

Definitely biased in the questions, and the scoring.

post-16137-1180882316_thumb.jpg

I went through a couple of times after the first, and tried changing just one answer each time, while keeping the rest the same for a "baseline".

Turns out, if you liked to be an Indian instead of a cowboy, your 4% more likely to be gay ! (or your "gayness" increases by 4%) (I would have though wanting to be a cowboy would increase your gayness, especially after "Brokeback") :D

If you ever shaved your pubic hair, your gay meter jumps another 3% (do all the girls in the go-go's know that ?) :o

If you get a haircut on a regular basis, add another 3% onto your gay side (hmmm, guess everyone in the military is a little more gay than they would like to admit to, being most of them have to get haircuts on a regular basis). :D

Ever give a sex-toy as a gift ? Up your gay-meter by 4% ! (apparently, a guy giving a girl a sex-toy makes him slightly more gay). :bah:

Simply want to meet your favourite sports hero ? That makes you 3% more gay than if you actually wanted to be your favourite athlete ! (Hey ! I just want to bang Anna Kournikova ! I don't want to be her !) :D

Warning ! Shaving your head adds 3% to your gayness ! (is that if you shave your head once ? What if you shaved it everyday for 7 years ?) :D

I'm going to take a guess here, but I'll bet if you prefered to be a cat instead of a dog, your gay meter would shoot up another 3-4%.

Ah well, apparently I'm too straight for these modern times anyways! Guess I'll have to stay hidden in Pattaya ! :bah:

It says "would you ever shave your head" not did you. I answered yes and gained 3% because I reasoned that if i had a severe case of headlice i would shave my head to get rid of it. I completely shaved my pubic region to get rid of the crabs in college so i figured shaving my head to get rid of lice would be reasonable.

i also gained 3% for trimming my pubic hairs to reduce the number of lose hairs in my wife's mouth and another 4% for giving a vibrator to a girl for xmas while in college? I would give some sex toys to my wife to spice things up a bit more but they are illegal in thailand. that makes 10% adding to my gayness for non gay reasons. I wonder how much maxing out my credit card added to it.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic