bazmlb

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'll miss it by a few days.

Monty - is this a family place open to visitors? In other words, could I bring my wife and kids up on a Saturday or Sunday for lunch and let the kids run riot?

Ways to keep kids amused? Restaurant?

Most of the Nannies at the Pool Bar are friendly... :o

No problem Humphrey...

We actually have several families as our regulars, mainly because of the kids being able to run around!

No probs in letting them swim, we got seperate shower rooms for visitors, and yes, the nannies love kids!

Just for abit of fun, think of any party games you have played after one or two drinks and we could have a bit of fun saturday night, i got two already that will leave you in tears

Just for abit of fun, think of any party games you have played after one or two drinks and we could have a bit of fun saturday night, i got two already that will leave you in tears

Boat Race :o:D

Any old rugby players? Lots of outrageous games if there are.

With a free buffet on i am surprised Weho hasnt said he is coming

I heard rumours that he has already handed out a bidding invitation to Baht bus drivers to get the cheapest possible ride up to Monty's...

I heard rumours that he has already handed out a bidding invitation to Baht bus drivers to get the cheapest possible ride up to Monty's...

I would even chip in to get him there just to meet this character

Probably put a clause in his tender for the baht bus contract that stipulates a monetary fine for any tardiness alongside a clause that stipulates the exact route to be driven. :o

Soundman.

wouldn't surprise me if weho is pattaya punter (Harris Black)

Probably put a clause in his tender for the baht bus contract that stipulates a monetary fine for any tardiness alongside a clause that stipulates the exact route to be driven. :o

Soundman.

and a squeaky clean car with disinfected handrails....

Edited by raro

Soundman.

and a squeaky clean car with disinfected handrails....

And correct dress code for the driver and money taker.

(All change to be in new coins, issued by the bank in mint condition, sealed in bags.)

talking about dress code.....I just stumbled over another intersting thread on this sub-forum.....question to Monty to avoid any faux-pas: is it black tie tomorrow because of the auspicious occasion or can I get away with a light coloured evening suit considering the outside location?

Anything goes Raro, as long as you're not going the full Monty :D:D

I actually always wanted to ask you where your nick derives from...Monty Python's, the comic strip in the Bangkok Post or the expression you quoted above?

really, really curious.... :o

Yes a great night had by all. There were so many people at Monty's that he had to have a parking attendent direct us as where to park. Even Elvis made an appearence. He also had enought explosives as to start WW III. :o Excellent fireworks display by the way. Thanks to Monty and his dear wife (who he made work all night) for their hospitality and great food. :D As usual, another delightful time at Monty's place. :D

let see if i can get this right, so far for next sat

Raro +1 +1

Darkside

bazmlb + Siamsmile

Simbo

Monty - i guess you have to be there +1

RdRokit +1

kdf + she who runs with scissors

Come on Helicopter what about you?

I refuse to respond to anyone who spells my handle incorrectly

:o ######! I just responded!

I too had a very good evening and I was pleased to finally meet MobiD'ark as I enjoy his posts, intelligent man and a thoroughly nice one as well

Monty as ever the perfect host, his wife was looking exceptionally glamourous and as always, charming lady.

There was a lot of eye candy there, I however got distracted with Raro's wife's sister has was there from BKK, I still want paying for the English lesson I gave her ! :D

The food was lovely and firework display brilliant .. that last firework that landed in the pool? was that meant to happen? :D I had visions of your recent 11 room expansion going up in smoke :o

Helicopter, the poor lady has to go for extensive therapy to get rid of the accent you were trying to instill in her. At least she tried to understand your Thai.

Thanks Monty for a great night. :D

Thanks Helicopter for the lift and leading me astray. :o