Tv Friday Nights Out

bazmlb

There was a lot of eye candy there, I however got distracted with Raro's wife's sister has was there from BKK, I still want paying for the English lesson I gave her ! :o

We noticed that, the wedding date will be announced later...

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What a great idea... I would like to make a suggestion that people wear something like self-adhesive name tags, with your Thai Visa "handle", so people can recognize people easier/faster. I regret I have a prior engagement on Friday, and have to send "regrets only".

What a great idea... I would like to make a suggestion that people wear something like self-adhesive name tags, with your Thai Visa "handle", so people can recognize people easier/faster. I regret I have a prior engagement on Friday, and have to send "regrets only".

McDonalds got a special on the kiddys meal?

i know it was me who suggested it, but thinking about it Lucky Time Bar probably not to good an idea, as seating could be a problem, also for those with cars parking a problem. I know someone also mentioned D&D's in Jomtien, what about that as an alternative??

i know it was me who suggested it, but thinking about it Lucky Time Bar probably not to good an idea, as seating could be a problem, also for those with cars parking a problem. I know someone also mentioned D&D's in Jomtien, what about that as an alternative??

Somewhere new would be good

There was a lot of eye candy there, I however got distracted with Raro's wife's sister has was there from BKK, I still want paying for the English lesson I gave her ! :o

We noticed that, the wedding date will be announced later...

Will it? am I invited ? :D

Mamanoodles and Begsaresponse were highly recomending the Lion bar (along from the Harley), could maybe be worth a try.

We all wear tin foil heads with a rotating yellow light on the top...that makes identification easy.

All the words re good times at the last pissup made us sad, but glad for those that made it. Health issues prevented us from making it at the last minute. Soo we will watch for the next event and hope for better luck.

Kerplahgh

KDF and she who runs with scissors

OK boys and girls an about turn of face was in the Lucky Time Bar tonight (and i met that ###### helicoptor again), well actually just got back as they are not averse to a late drink, and they will be more than happy to accomadate all of us piss heads plus maybe provide a little bit of food. They have free inter-net in the bar and i was trying to get the owner (female Thai, has a dutch husband (alex)) to sign up, :o , i'll try again tomorrow (honest) but if you want this bar for friday she will keep tables free , but i have to let her know tomorrow or thursday afetrnoon at latest.

UP TO YOU ALL.................

I'm up! I'll find some space to squeeze my tiny Swedish vehicle inside :o

I am quite experienced in shortening oversized vehicles to make them fit into any parking lot. For moderators this service is of course for free...

/edit: I'm also in with the missus on Friday. Helicoptor: if you need further Thai lessons, we can arrange that....24 hours notice should be enough!

Edited by raro

Weho, you wear the name tag and we will find you. We all know earch other as we go out almost every Friday.

Lucy Time is OK with me. 7pm meeting time as usual??????

Unfortunately the better half has just reminded me of a prior engagement we have for this Friday, i had totaly forgotten about it, and as much as i would like to i can not get out of it, so it is with regret i will not be able to make it tomorrow but hope to catch up with you all on future Fridays.

OK Chaps here's the update regarding Lucky Time Bar which I a local watering hole of mine BTW.

I was in the place last night (again) with Simbo and I gave Nidt (The owner) the heads up regarding TV members turning up on Friday, she is happy to lay on some nibbles as well if we can give her an accuratish number of attendees; I said something like 10-15 but If we can do a head count today I will confirm with her this evening and she can then prepare the appropriate fodder. Alex her husband is a great host and I am sure TVers will enjoy the evening.

She has also agreed to re-arrange the dining table in such a way that we can all sit round as one group. which helps.

Lucky Time Bar is about half way down Soi Nern Plab Waan on the RHS if you were coming from Sukhumvit, looking out for the Red Neon Sign and Silver Railings

So, lets do a head count today please!!

OK Chaps here's the update regarding Lucky Time Bar which I a local watering hole of mine BTW.

I was in the place last night (again) with Simbo and I gave Nidt (The owner) the heads up regarding TV members turning up on Friday, she is happy to lay on some nibbles as well if we can give her an accuratish number of attendees; I said something like 10-15 but If we can do a head count today I will confirm with her this evening and she can then prepare the appropriate fodder. Alex her husband is a great host and I am sure TVers will enjoy the evening.

She has also agreed to re-arrange the dining table in such a way that we can all sit round as one group. which helps.

Lucky Time Bar is about half way down Soi Nern Plab Waan on the RHS if you were coming from Sukhumvit, looking out for the Red Neon Sign and Silver Railings

So, lets do a head count today please!!

Have fun gang. We will have to give this one a pass.

kdf and she who runs with scissors

List up to Now:

Heli

baz

weho?

raro

rdrokit

monty

simbo

come on guys!! where are you all!

that should read raro +1..... :o

weho? Now that should attract more TVers for sure!

shoudlnt be just +1 i thought she had a handle on tv too?