baz

weho?

raro

rdrokit

monty

simbo

come on guys!! where are you all!

that should read raro +1..... :D

weho? Now that should attract more TVers for sure!

shoudlnt be just +1 i thought she had a handle on tv too?

yeah...but it's her best kept secret...and secrets are best kept by forgetting both handle and password.... :o

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Had a good time at Lucky Time bar. Food good and a large crowd of expats there as there was a Dart League compeating. Good to see the usual suspects. Waitied till 9:30 for raro but I guess he was busy playing with his handle. Left there and went with Screws and Baz to PJ Pool bar as there is new management and they are friends of Screws. Another good time and more good food. If anyone is looking for something to do Sunday night there is a party at PJ Pool, 8pm.

Had a good time at Lucky Time bar. Food good and a large crowd of expats there as there was a Dart League compeating. Good to see the usual suspects. Waitied till 9:30 for raro but I guess he was busy playing with his handle. Left there and went with Screws and Baz to PJ Pool bar as there is new management and they are friends of Screws. Another good time and more good food. If anyone is looking for something to do Sunday night there is a party at PJ Pool, 8pm.

are you sure it wasn't the BJ Pool Bar?

are you sure it wasn't the BJ Pool Bar?

It wasnt, but if it was you missed out as you were so late

so what's on this Friday? That place in Jomtien complex was mentioned, and seconds?

We are going to Jade house wednesday at 2pm for lunch

Also Friday the Lion near the Harley bar was suggested, i dont recall anyone mentioning Fantasy in Jomtien Complex but we could

i saw Kolobos last night and i think he is going to come to the Jade tomorrow aswell, should be a good lunch.

ok....then it's raro +1 tomorrow afternoon....

Lunch, Hey I eat lunch! Where is the Jade house?

kdf + probably 0

Also Fantasy Bar is a good choice for a Friday night sometime. Love the beer cosies.

Jade House, as you leave Pattaya heading towards Jomtien, half way up the hill on the left you will see a yellow sign (green writing) (next to the cheap spagheti place)saying Jade House, turn left go through the arches and about 100m on your right.

Edited by darkside

i think i can safely say all 6 of us (i won't mention names) had a thoroughly enjoyable afternoon yesterday, one of the best afternoon sessions i've ever had.

Mary (not that we thought you would come) you missed a great day, i'm sure someone else will fill you in.

still no news about Friday night!

I heard yesterday that there is a party at the Easyrider in Second Road, opposite Tiffany's. Can anybody confirm this? Maybe we can do Bert's first and go to the Easy Rider after?

Your input please!

not yet, but you scored a Yellow Card for yesterday

rockit nearly got awarded one aswell but luckily for him he came to his senses.

OK, so what is a yellow card?

I want to thank one and all for a great afternoon.

Especially the time y'all took to help a newbie understand, ah, the ins and outs of the Pattaya bar scene.

Also special thanks for the lift. After the second or third place, long distance walking would not have been a good idea for me.

kdf

Especially the time y'all took to help a newbie understand, ah, the ins and outs of the Pattaya bar scene.

Also special thanks for the lift. After the second or third place, long distance walking would not have been a good idea for me.

kdf

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yellow_card

here you go

kdf

here you go

Ok I get it.

"# The yellow card appears in both Crime and Punishment and The Sun Also Rises as a permit for legal prostitution. The expression "carrying a yellow card" is a euphemism for prostitution."

Thanks for the link or should I say the "heads up..." .

kdf

Nice pub crawl for a Wednesday afternoon. I was pretty luped by the time I got home and no hang over Thursday morning. Maybe because I didn't wake up till 11:30. :o

Are we doing Friday or did we say Harley Bar on Saturday? Everyting was cloudy by then. :D

kdf

here you go

Ok I get it.

"# The yellow card appears in both Crime and Punishment and The Sun Also Rises as a permit for legal prostitution. The expression "carrying a yellow card" is a euphemism for prostitution."

kdf

i dont know where that came from but we actually were refering to "mary" for not turning up when he said he would, no show gets a yellow card

here you go

Ok I get it.

kdf

i dont know where that came from but we actually were refering to "mary" for not turning up when he said he would, no show gets a yellow card

Baz,

Yellow card quote was from your link to Wikipedia.

Is the location for Fridy or Saturday fixed?

kdf