Seeking A Studio Or Apartment Near Thammasat University

I will arrive in Thailand in August, where I will study at Thammasat University (the campus near Chao Phraya River). I am seeking a rental in the area, for the months between August 2007 and early January 2008.

If you have an available unit, contact me; preferably with photos, the cost, and the sqaure meters of the rental unit.

Thanks, RB

I will arrive in Thailand in August, where I will study at Thammasat University (the campus near Chao Phraya River). I am seeking a rental in the area, for the months between August 2007 and early January 2008.

If you have an available unit, contact me; preferably with photos, the cost, and the sqaure meters of the rental unit.

Thanks, RB

Hi RBrown, I'm a Thammasart alumni myself. Few times I had been staying with my former classmate in this small apartment building which situates next door to Tha -Pra-Chan pier. They come in all different sizes from a studio, one bedroom and two bedrooms. Very reasonable. More than half of the renters are attending TU, fews are farang expats.

Give them a call, 'Maharaj' apartment, tel. no: 0-2623-6001-3

Hope this help.

I live about 5 mins away from T.U as me and my girlfriend both attend there. We live in a studio apartment which is a very reasonable price and in a really nice area (a bit less hectic than Tha Prachan and more convenient for transport). I will P.M you the details.

Out of interest what course are you taking?

Jake

Jake: My research will explore the convergance of three variables in a particulary interesting space in BKK. Regarding courses, I intend on focusing on Southeast Asian/Thai political economy and international relations. Cheers, RB

Thanks, RB

Hi RBrown, I'm a Thammasart alumni myself. Few times I had been staying with my former classmate in this small apartment building which situates next door to Tha -Pra-Chan pier. They come in all different sizes from a studio, one bedroom and two bedrooms. Very reasonable. More than half of the renters are attending TU, fews are farang expats.

Give them a call, 'Maharaj' apartment, tel. no: 0-2623-6001-3

Hope this help.

I also like to add that the location of this apartment building is the best selling point. You need no car since the apt. is only 5 min. walk to the campus. If you want to go some where, take the ferry, it costs only 2 BT. It's fast, effieient way to travel around Bangkok without facing the glidelock of traffic plus the benefits of cool breeze from riding the boat.

I also like to add that the location of this apartment building is the best selling point. You need no car since the apt. is only 5 min. walk to the campus. If you want to go some where, take the ferry, it costs only 2 BT. It's fast, effieient way to travel around Bangkok without facing the glidelock of traffic plus the benefits of cool breeze from riding the boat.

Thank you for the reference. I will explore this option when I arrive in BKK. RB

I will continue to collect references for places to rent near Thammasat University. If forum visitors have information, recommendations, or an available apartment please share this information.

Cheers, RB

• 3 weeks later...

I will continue to collect references for places to rent near Thammasat University. If forum visitors have information, recommendations, or an available apartment please share this information.

Cheers, RB